1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adding Ebay Clone to Vbulletin Forum?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by thefunstarts, Oct 31, 2012.

I currently run a vBulletin forum with 3500+members and a strong exchange section. I have been thinking of starting a classified site connected to the forum, so members could list their items. I was thinking of getting an ebay clone script to do this. From what I understand I would be able to collect a fee for members listing their products, and then they will pay the 3% paypal fee which will protect against any fraud? Can someone explain if this is true.

I have thought of starting something like this for a while, but I often wondered about whether members would still be protected. But if all payments go through Paypal, then they should be protected correct?

Also can someone recommend an auction site script? I want an easy to user admin panel and appealing user interface. I don't want it to look like ebay, I would prefer a unique look. I am looking to spend $100-$200 on this max, can anyone recommend a script?

Any advice is appreciated!

I have been looking at ebayclonescript . com has anyone ever use this before?

thefunstarts, Oct 31, 2012 IP