1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adding lifestreaming capability to my site

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by bdunndchi, Aug 16, 2009.

I'm trying to figure out a way to add lifestreaming capability to my website that would allow registered users on my site to input their social media usernames and then have a lifestreaming page of their own on their "My Account" page.

The few scripts that I have found on this appear to be designed to just let you (the webmaster or whomever) make your own lifestream. Will these codes be able to be hacked up a little bit to pull usernames from a database and allow multiple users to create their own lifestreams on my website?

I also looked at SweetCron, but I also get the feeling from reading through the documentation that it is designed to let just you make your own lifestream.

I'm just wondering if what I want to do can be accomplished by using these scripts, or if I am way off base.

Thanks for any help at all.
    Edit/Delete Message

bdunndchi, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  2. lauriejones

lauriejones Peon

Best Answers:
    Try drupal with profile+twitter+aggregation module and custom made module

maybe create sweetcron module for drupal

lauriejones, Aug 20, 2009 IP