1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adding New Files to my Warez Site? Getting Members?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by m1ndless, Mar 27, 2008.

I just set up a warez forum hosted in the netherlands, and I am wondering what is the best way to attract new members and sign-ups?

This is my new site: www.WarezKingdom.net

I am holding a contest offering 2x 1-Month Prem. Rapidshare Accounts, I figured that would be a good idea considering most of my links are rapidshare.

I am considering hiring someone to post, what should I expect to pay for someone to do that? Anyone Interested in doing it for me? I just need someone to copy/paste from other warez forums until I get my server set up so I can host my own files and I want to eventually have embedded warez and eliminate the need for download. What do you guys think?

Any good resources/tools that I should be aware of for this sort of site?

Any suggestions/tips for more members? I really need uploaders to get the site going, to me it looks "empty" with the lack of files, but it's only been a few days since i launched and I have been slowly adding new stuff but can only do so much each day.

Thanks

m1ndless, Mar 27, 2008 IP