1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Additional monetization. Need advice.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by alternative, Dec 19, 2011.

Hi! I have software with approx 3k installs daily. I want to monetize it by opening a web page after finishing installation process. I would like to sell this traffic or send it to some CPA offer. Any suggestions? I would also consider other ways to monetize my software. Thank you in advance!

alternative, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  2. zoomx

zoomx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the best way is to send the traffic to a short CPA lead (e-mail or zip code)

zoomx, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  3. johnnywebb

johnnywebb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First off, congratulations on your success.. 3k downloads a day in downloads of your software is an indicator you have a winner. Ad for the making money off your traffic part, Why not offer a premium version or add other "plugin" type add on that would extend the functionality of your software. They can purchase it for a small fee. To me, offer something extra for a small fee just seems like the best way to "monetize" traffic. Not an expert on this but hope my advice helps. Good luck and all the best to you.

johnnywebb, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  4. petergg

petergg Member

Best Answers:
    Of course you can monetize with some good CPA offer but have in mind that some companies give a lot of money for example installing their browser toolbar along with your software.

As the guy said above, it makes sense to develop a premium version of the software or add some paid features.

petergg, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  5. akelker71

akelker71 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Depending on your download product, you may qualify for Sponsored Search or for Yahoo's Boss program.
    Drop me an email if you're interested. I can explain more.

akelker71, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  6. toycat

toycat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    take it to a web page that is "complete a survey to use software" is my recommendation.

toycat, Apr 16, 2012 IP