1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Earning Proof For Credit Card ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by brit.anica, Feb 3, 2013.

I have savings account in HDFC bank and like to get a credit card from them (or any bank) but i am a freelancer, so dont have any proof for salary but i do get some earning from adsense and have checks from them.

is it possible to give this adsense monthy check proof as salary (income) proof to get a credit card ?

i do know that if one put some money on FD, the bank gives a credit card but right now i am shortage of funds.

need credit card for online transactions and many more..

if anyone knows.. please reply.. and thank you very much :)

brit.anica, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It should work as any other check would. Just go to that bank, sit down with one of the reps and show them what you've got and if you've already received your AdSense tax return document take it with you as well.

For some people AdSense is their full time job.

I know a friend of mine used his AdSense income as proof for renting a car from one car rental company.

qwikad.com, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  3. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Most banks will allow this. Especially if you have direct deposit and it shows on your monthly statements for 3-6 months.

indyonline, Feb 8, 2013 IP