1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Revenue Sharing: Can You still make Money From Your website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by momi, Feb 8, 2010.

Hi,

I have a website related to money, business, technology, affiliate programs and other making money online related topics. Basically, it is an article sharing community site. It is currently new with small traffic.

Now, I am thinking to allow members to make money by submitting articles. I am willing to share 50% of my site's Adsense revenue with the contributors. In this way I can get articles and content for my website.
    My question is;

Will I be able to make money from my website if I start Adsense revenue Sharing?

I am afraid if I can't get any clicks on my own adsense ads, the site may die. I'll have to bear the server costs, moderation expenses, spend my time and many more.

So, please tell me what should i do? Should I wait to get some Good PR, Search engine Rankings etc. In this way I can get article submissions without paying the members. But I think it will take a lot of time.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    momi

momi, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  2. Zeeshankhan

Zeeshankhan Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes why not, you can use ads on home page and use affiliate post as you get high traffic from your users. I also have started revenue sharing on my website hubspoint.com/join-hubspoint/

Zeeshankhan, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  3. adisolutions

adisolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i'm sure you can make some money

adisolutions, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  4. businessman413

businessman413 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not super familiar with this subject matter, but... Will it cost you any extra to run the adsense revenue sharing on your site? I know normal adsense does not, but wasn't sure about this kind.

If it doesn't I'd say go for it. Not gonna hurt you.

businessman413, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  5. niravsoni

niravsoni Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Momi I have some sites for share Adsense Revenue.Here i just give some name of sites
    yousaytoo.com
    hubpages.com
    shetoldme.com

Here i leave some site name you can signup there and just give your adsense id number there.

niravsoni, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  6. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi momi, a little late but sure, adsense revenue sharing will not make you less money because you will only share adsense on the pages submitted by your members, so you will only make additional money, not less.

JamesColin, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  7. EMO_Ralez

EMO_Ralez Peon

Best Answers:
    revenue share 80% for them 20% for you

EMO_Ralez, Dec 22, 2010 IP