1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adult Adworld Low Earnings

Discussion in 'General Business' started by funblogme, Jun 18, 2010.

I realized a couple of months that AWW drops a lot my earnings, I was making 18 dollars per day and now 5 dollars. I read other people has the same problem, I want your experience with that, and if you know an alternative, I have 4 blogs and about 86 000 impresions per day.

funblogme, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  2. Maylin

Maylin Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for telling us about this. Where did you read about other people having a drop in income from the program?

Maylin, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  3. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I emailed their support and they said they are using new system to track the traffic,that why you'll get lower earning.

mentos, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  4. funblogme

funblogme Peon

Best Answers:
    I read it here if you look in the post AdultAdWorld bs BlackLabelAds, in the end. I didnt know that they changed their system, but it seems wrong because they are paying too low for their big and annoying GeoPopUps. Someone knows other company that pays well for annoying ads?

funblogme, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  5. senecacollege

senecacollege Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, same thing happening me here, blacklabelads full page ads earning drop down a lot

senecacollege, Jun 24, 2010 IP