1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adult tube site

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Kapor1214, Aug 8, 2016.

Hello, first of all i want to say hello to everybody and thanks for all amazing posts that i red here, this is my first post in this forum :)

I know that there were topics about this but maybe we could try another :)

So my goal is to set up adult tube site, with specific niche, maybe only solo girls.
    It may be based on wordpress tube plugin, get some ads here and there and affiliate with bigger players for content. I think that i have good domain name for this niche. But problem is that almost everybody said that in 2016 there is no to little chance making profit with adult tube site, you know competition and so on. Is there anybody experienced in this field? Maybe opinion if it is worth a try. Thanks for answers and sorry for mistakes, i am not from english speaking country :)

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
    Kapor1214, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  2. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Well, yes, you're right. It's immensely tough to dominate the adult niche. Not just the people, even the statistics reveal that the traffic of adult websites have been dropped significantly. And, if you notice, people don't have the same passion as before to search for these websites.

Personally, I think, it can still work, if you're extremely creative. There are so many ways to get the attention. For instance, you can adopt the animation route, or you can hit those fantasies which people aren't getting - and, the best way to search them is through adult forums.

Apart from this, I still believe that it's tough, time-gaining, and require a lot of effort. On the other hand, you can try something similar and earn big. For example, try to make some product, which can help people to inject passion in their lives or satisfy their partner. Get the views of couples and ask what they like and what they don't like in bed, and what are their wildest fantasies, this and that. I know you've got what I'm trying to say.

In addition, you can search ClickBank and Amazon too. Search for the adult programs/ebooks which are resolving the issues of their customers, such as, staying last longer in bed, massage techniques, oral-giving tips, seductive language, and etc. The possibilities are endless. All you need is to be a little bit creative.

billll, Aug 8, 2016 IP