1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advantage of online shopping

Discussion in 'General Business' started by maddyesign, Apr 18, 2010.

1. jventrone

jventrone Peon

Best Answers:
    If you look around, many online shopping sites are offering cash back rewards for shopping online. Our site pays cash back and gives you the opportunity to create a residual income. However Discover, Visa both offer cash back rewards for online shopping using their card.

jventrone, May 14, 2010 IP
  2. yyz9

yyz9 Peon

Best Answers:
    its especially great if you can find sites that sell brand name goods for upto 70% off.

yyz9, May 14, 2010 IP
  3. zeeky

zeeky Peon

Best Answers:
    you can shop online at home in pyjamas and no one can see you ;)

But it has to be convienence and speed /easy to compare prices to get best deal

plus you save on petrol and wear /tear (expense) on your car from not driving around all the shops physically in your local area

zeeky, May 16, 2010 IP
  4. MarkHussy

MarkHussy Peon

Best Answers:
    Nowadays because of online shopping store shopping becomes fun and easy.I like to buy cloths,gifts and some time health & beauty items online.

http://rangloo.com/

Mark.
    --------------------------
    "The wisdom of nations lies in their proverbs,which are brief and pithy."

MarkHussy, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  5. travelguides

travelguides Peon

Best Answers:
    Convenience. You can compare prices from the comfort of your living room (or bed for that matter), choose what you like when you like, even at 3 in the morning without worrying about people staring at you all the time or having to deal with rude and uninterested shopkeepers who just want to go home.

travelguides, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  6. sheril123

sheril123 Member

Best Answers:
    you should be aware of online scams too. well doing direct shopping will give you much satisfaction and choices of the products you buy

sheril123, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  7. sumthing2say

sumthing2say Peon

Best Answers:
    I love online shopping!!! The only disadvantages I can think of is its not always great for lastminute purchases. Although most online sites do provide next day delivery but you are at the mercy of the delivery company and you need to make sure you are home to accept the delivery.

Jenny

sumthing2say, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  8. newera

newera Peon

Best Answers:
    it is easier and you could find your sizes online , you could also choose more colors , and you could find other stock that you could like more

newera, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  9. Rev Jain

Rev Jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    by online shopping we can get many offers also some good schemes and also we save our valuable time.

Rev Jain, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  10. jjparis

jjparis Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone! Online shopping!! just the word shopping thrills me actually. Well, i do a lot of shopping whether it be just for snooping around the malls or actually buying things. (it's a great stress remover, believe me haha) anyways, online shopping is quite helpful as for now that i have my business to take care of, i really don't have enough time to go around anymore, i mainly stay in my business and surf the internet, and when i find something, i just buy it, and charge it to my card. And then wait for the delivery. same thing that happens with this program that i use in my business. it keeps track of my record and my inventory items and can easily print out things when i need to. that's it with me and my shopping hobby (winks)
    later then~

jjparis, Jul 28, 2010 IP