1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advertisement designing competetion.

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by alcoholic12345, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello guys..I am Ranjit from India. My school is hosting a "AD designing competition" I have never done this before. :p . The only software which I would be allowed to use in the competition is "Microsoft word". Can any one give me any article/Ebook or could any one guide me how to make a win in that competition. I am in 8th standard and the Competition is from "6-8standrd". Than if I qualify I will be going on state level. And If I win there to National. And so on. High dreams! Make them come true :) Desining advertisement is MS word sound's LAME! I mean if it was photoshop I could have won with ease! But thinking "MS word" eiiuuuh! I don't want to give up. Will be waiting for suggestions. :cool:

alcoholic12345, Oct 22, 2008 IP
  2. Xavier_3D

Xavier_3D Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depending on your Creativity level, you can also do marvels in Word. Start thinking on the lines of Basic Shapes and Word Art. That'll help you. Say a Banner on Top with Word Art text. Just check out, how you can make things there work out. Include Tables and Pie Charts for more effective looks. I seriously don't know what you are designing, otherwise I may be able to give you a clear picture.

Xavier_3D, Oct 22, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.