1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advertisement Ideas for IM Blog

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jaguar34, Sep 8, 2015.

Investing heavily with content for a Internet Marketing Blog and now time to monetize it and don't want to use Adsense and Media.net will not accept my blog due to low backlinks. Now I want to monetize my blog, suggest some networks which will work with it?

Peerfly or NeverBlue offers works on these kind of blogs or I need PPC networks as specific keywords are not targeted.

jaguar34, Sep 8, 2015 IP
  2. palmfanatic

palmfanatic Member

Best Answers:
    Are you generating decent traffic. Would seem to me that you may be going about this the wrong way. If you have gained a good readership and following then get an email last started and recommend excellent products to them.
    If you have their trust and you don't abuse it, you are much more likely to make higher commissions from those sales than by using a network I would think

palmfanatic, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  3. deepak150

deepak150 Member

Best Answers:
    1. You can use buysellads to monetize your traffic (simple one)
    2. You can use iopublisher plugin to control advertisers and ads on your site. (advance one)
    3. You can start collecting emails and sell traffic from your lists. (ultimate method)
    4. You can use PPL and CPL programs for generating leads to others and get paid. (alternative to above email method)
    5. You can use direct banners from high paying affiliate programs(takes time for testing)

There are many methods like paid posts, paid links, link rotation, in line text ads, pop up ads.... go on and on...

deepak150, Sep 18, 2015 IP