1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advertising my youtube account?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by DareDevilHosting, Jan 16, 2010.

Whats the best way to advertise my youtube account? I am looking to advertise my youtube account with the cheapest methods.

DareDevilHosting, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  2. Jutestovin

Jutestovin Peon

Best Answers:
    It definitely depends on what type of content you provide. If it could capture the attention of a general audience, you can have the number of views and subscribers go up at a decent rate. The best way and pretty much the only way to advertise is the viewers doing the advertising, meaning your videos going viral. This directly depends on the content. Of course, there are tricks with the description and the tags of your videos, but that only gets you maybe couple of hundred more views at most. You can always send your video as a response to rising videos or newly uploaded videos of highly subscribed youtube channels.

Jutestovin, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  3. segzeey

segzeey Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can bookmark your video or pay for advertising on some popular video website.

segzeey, Jan 17, 2010 IP