1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advertising on Pinterest

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by bdcobbs, Jul 13, 2013.

In an honest opinion baaed on actual use, has anyone had in success using Pinterest for advertising purposes and if so, how well?

bdcobbs, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  2. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure what you mean exactly by "advertising" but I do have a Pinterest board that is mainly for my websites. I just titled it something like "Interesting Websites That I Came Across" (not my exact name because I get image searches for the title and competition tough) and I always add a nice catchy image to my website or blog postings and then I pin it, I also change up the content (that describes the posting or websites) and use hashtags (#keyword, #anotherkeyword) when I pin to Pinterest. Of course, I also pinned popular sites which helps with "likes and follow"! P.s. in no way do I claim to be a Pinterest expert, just sharing my experience!

briguy, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  3. bdcobbs

bdcobbs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for responding. The information you provided is very helpful.

bdcobbs, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  4. Web901

Web901 Member

Best Answers:
    I get many visitors from Pinterest and Stumbleupon. That`s quite effective if you know how to manage SN pages.

Web901, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  5. lesa mitchell

lesa mitchell Member

Best Answers:
    Wiki showed that Pinterest is a pinboard-style photo-sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, and more.

lesa mitchell, Jul 17, 2013 IP