1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advertising on Social Networking Sites! Need Ideas!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by clinton, May 11, 2008.

I want to start a thread about advertising your product or getting more traffic from social networking sites. This is also about user science. If you are a human LOL you can probably add a tip.

I have a few:

- Add as many friends as you can
    - Comment on your friends profile and friendly tell them about what your trying to promote.
    - Don't tell them more than once, or they might get annoyed and you want to build a friendly friends list.
    - Tell people about it on your profile.
    - Take advantage of any special html font tags to make your wording stand out.
    - Make your self look like a human, who is interested in interacting with other people, not a spam machine or a big advertisement.

I need more ideas!:)
    thank you

clinton, May 11, 2008 IP
  2. rustyroof

rustyroof Peon

Best Answers:
    I like the part where you said don't tell them more than once. The last thing I want to do is annoy my real friends on my social pages. There's such a fine line between human and spam machine lol.

rustyroof, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  3. Aj khan

Aj khan Peon

Best Answers:
    you can remind them after a while though just drop it in as a progress report.

Aj khan, Jan 10, 2010 IP