1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice and risk of hiring someone to social bookmark for me

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by yenerich, Mar 6, 2009.

Hi

I want to promote my sites using social bookmark, since i dont know nothing about i was planning to hire someone... but want to get your advices first, because dont want the bookmarkers to do anything wrong or anything that can get my site penalized.

Are there some things that i have to have special caution or any social bookmarking are okay? (I mean that sometimes SEO guys, per example, do things wrong and the sites get penalized)

Also, what i need to look in the candidates for bookmarking to pick the correct one.

Thanks in advance for you advices!! :)

yenerich, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  2. seohyderabad

seohyderabad Peon

Best Answers:
    try to use different profile names & different titles for all your submission if possible make sure not even 2 submission look like each other & no need to submit to thousands of site ....submit to few by hand say daily 1 or 2

seohyderabad, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  3. pokerface

pokerface Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have some time, you can actually use some automation program to let it submit your sites to various social bookmarking sites as well.

pokerface, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  4. yenerich

yenerich Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you give mt the name of automation program please?

Works with most important social bookmarking sites?

yenerich, Mar 6, 2009 IP