1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

advice before I decide which script to use please

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by ScottDB, Jan 14, 2012.

I have been looking for days for a good free affiliate membership site script with good support. I have been looking at the plugins for various scripts but the affiiate plugins or mods all affiliate other sites stuff. I'm looking for an affiliated membership site. One that I can give affiliate commisions to the members of the my site. I thought it would be simple but the free scripts that I can find for this all have no support. The sites that I have found that have support don't have an affiiate script for what I need.

Any help in the right direction would be appreciated.

ScottDB, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  2. ScottDB

ScottDB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am still looking for a script like this. Even if I have to pay for it. Does anyone know of an affiliate script that I can integrate into a forum script without haveing to use third party sites. Found lots of people asking this same question in my searches but not one answer in the hundreds of searches that I have looked through. Seems like somone could make a lot of money if they came up with one for say smf, phpbb, or some other forum script.

ScottDB, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  3. ScottDB

ScottDB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Realy I'm not trying to bump this just adding that If someone knows how to integrate an affiliate script into a foum script like smf I would gladly pay for their services

ScottDB, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  4. RaviJayagopal

RaviJayagopal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Checkout DigitalAccessPass.com (DAP). It has a built-in affiliate module, and it will also protect a wide variety of content.

However, it doesn't directly integrate with SMF - they do have to log in to a different area to get their affiliate links, reports, etc. Just FYI.

- Ravi Jayagopal
    Founder & Co-Developer, DAP

RaviJayagopal, Apr 17, 2012 IP