1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice for Pricing on Link Building Services

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MRCVenture, May 4, 2010.

Hello,

I was hoping to get advice from some of you business owners on an approximate pricing structure for link building campaigns in a United States market. I have been doing some link building for a web development/seo company in my home town as a contractor and would like to approach some of the other companies in town to do the same thing for them. Right now I am contracting at an hourly wage of $20/hr for services including: directory submission, relevant blog comments w/ link back, social bookmark creation, and forum involvement.

I am wondering if any of you have any suggestions for putting together some type of package offering that I can give to the other companies in town. I was thinking something like the following:

3 tier program:

1st tier would be submission to 10 of the top directories, 2 hours of blog commenting-forum comments-social bookmarks

2nd tier would be submission to 50 directories, 4 hours of blog commenting-forum comments-social bookmarks

3rd tier would be submission to 100 directories, 8 hours of blog commenting-forum comments-social bookmarks

I know that the going rate can be up over $100/hr for end user SEO services in the US, however I will be contracting with web companies so I definitely need to leave some room for them to profit.

Any advice here would be greatly appreciated!

MRCVenture, May 4, 2010 IP
  2. seg_cost

seg_cost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are happy with $20 go for it.

I can help you with social bookmarking to improve your time/profit margin.

I can bookmark the site 100 sites on different sites (all different accounts) for $50 so you could bill 4-5 hours for much bookmarking and not have to do the work.

seg_cost, May 4, 2010 IP
  3. Rajan Shah

Rajan Shah Peon

Best Answers:
    for link building many different rate in market. some have less and some have high rate. but if you need quality link building then you pay more and you also get good results.

Rajan Shah, May 5, 2010 IP
  4. killer2021

killer2021 Peon

Best Answers:
    You really have to test the market. If you can make sales at those rates, go for it. If not, you have to lower your prices.

killer2021, May 5, 2010 IP
  5. MRCVenture

MRCVenture Member

Best Answers:
    Hey seg_cost. I sent you a pm.

MRCVenture, May 7, 2010 IP