1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice on best WP theme for newbie to use to create a Real Estate site

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by geecee71, Aug 10, 2012.

Hi
    Im looking for advice on on selecting a WP theme for my project.

Im trying to sell a small Pub and a lot of content within. In these tough times it will take a while. So im going to try to get some other businesses in the area to let me list theirs also, if i can get a site up and running.

Ive got my domain and hosting from IPAGE. and installed wordpress. The choice is overwhelming.

Some themes seem free but want money to unlock all features. As I dont know what features i will need im hoping folks will advice me of obvious pitfalls and point me at a known and reliable theme. Ideally a theme that has a help forum

I want a simple home page. Nav Bar. Logo, and Image
    From there i will have sections / pages / for property or products and a search bar if I have enough listings.

For each listing i need a gallery of photos of the property or the items that are for sale.
    If i can charge a fee for listing ($10...optimism) i need the appropriate widget for paypal or other small business friendly thingy.

geecee71, Aug 10, 2012 IP
  2. andiklive

andiklive Member

Best Answers:
    you dont get all features only with themes, you need some plugins to support it.
    for themes, i suggest you buy on ThemeForest, WooThemes or ElegantThemes.
    if you want best price, check my signature.

andiklive, Aug 10, 2012 IP
  3. MarketerMatt

MarketerMatt Member

Best Answers:
    MarketerMatt, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  4. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do a search on google. What do you think a wp theme can do for the sale? Are you going to be buying advertisement and having it directed to the site?

superrichguy, Aug 14, 2012 IP