1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice on CMS - dating module development?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by vink, Apr 27, 2006.

Hi all,

I need to develop a corporate website for a fitness club franchise concept.

In the first version a basic dating module has to be added: fitness club member must be able to find and contact each other (basic features like many other dating sites).

The dating module probably has to be custom developed so that it will integrate into the existing CMS user admin, since I have not found this feature in any of the open-source CMS's I have looked at.

My question: which CMS would you recommend for this? Are there commercial developers available that could program this in any of the open source CMS available? Or should I look for a commercial CMS solution instead?

I guess most important is the scalability of the project and that I can easily find developers who can add features and customise the CMS. Additional development of other features might be necessary in the future...

I hope any of you can provide me with some advice.

Kind regards,
    Erik Vink

vink, Apr 27, 2006 IP