1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice on gucci '1973' bag

Discussion in 'General Business' started by echozy, Jan 20, 2011.

I finally logged onto gucci.com account and bought me a Brand NEW Giant Golden Compagnon in mandarine/orange. My Aquamarine wallet was stolen at the gym & I'm sure my new toy will help me forget the misery it caused me.

And a few days ago, i also got an email about the bags 2011 collection and i found these handbags

But I'm not usually in the gucci forum but really wanted any advice or input regarding the new gucci '1973' small shoulder bag. I've enclosed the following link from the website.
    I finally logged onto gucci.com account and bought me a Brand NEW Giant Golden Compagnon in mandarine/orange. My Aquamarine wallet was stolen at the gym & I'm sure my new toy will help me forget the misery it caused me.

And a few days ago, i also got an email about the bags 2011 collection and i found these handbags

But I'm not usually in the gucci forum but really wanted any advice or input regarding the new gucci '1973' small shoulder bag. I've enclosed the following link from the website. facevogue.com/gucci-257029-amn0g-2718-medium-camel-brown-shoulder-bag-p-76.html. I'm really interested in the gucci '1973' black leather bag , but not sure whether the bag is all that, as it is very reminiscent of the old bardot style. Has anyone seen this, especially the larger version, in real life?
    . I'm really interested in the gucci '1973' black leather bag , but not sure whether the bag is all that, as it is very reminiscent of the old bardot style. Has anyone seen this, especially the larger version, in real life?

echozy, Jan 20, 2011 IP