1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice on how to start an eBay business selling items for the fall or winter?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by wheelstb, Jul 6, 2014.

I have sold a little on eBay before. I have had some small successes, nothing major. It would seem like with the fall and winter approaching, there might be some seasonal moneymaking opportunities. Any advice on how I could make some money on eBay over the fall or winter would be greatly appreciated.

Obviously, I know that you want to sell things that people will be looking for in the fall or winter. like I said above, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

wheelstb, Jul 6, 2014 IP
  2. Kanonig

Kanonig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Making money with eBay is the easiest thing to you if you have products that people sell largely on eBay,
    Set a good price.
    And ready to send the item till your buyer receives it before getting paid.

Kanonig, Jul 6, 2014 IP
  3. Thomas Owen

Thomas Owen Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don't have to sell things just targeted to one time of the year. Of course some people do but its not required. Do some research on whats selling, accept that whatever you choose to sell 99% of niches have high competition.

I actually decided to sell a few items for spring/summer, focusing on garden and outdoors and im doing very well. For winter, not too sure. A good way is to see whats already selling in winter categories

Thomas Owen, Jul 6, 2014 IP