1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice on purchase of affiliate site?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by danny30, Sep 4, 2012.

Hi,

I have found a website that I am interested in buying, but would like to ask someone who has experience in affiliate marketing to look into it and let me know if they think its worth the money based on a few factors and figures, and I would also probably have a couple of questions to ask.

I am happy to pay someone for their time, does anyone know a person, or would any of you be able to help?

Regards

Danny

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
    danny30, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    this is a huge generalization but you generally pay around 12 months revenue for a decent site.

here are some important factors that contribute to the value of a website.

ps. please don't pm me asking for a valuation.

dcristo, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  3. danny30

danny30 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi thanks dcristo, i know the general stuff for valuations but this site is different, its not doing so well but the potential is good, or at least I think so. Just wanted an opinion from someone experienced in the affiliate marketing field. ps I don't just go around PM people :)

danny30, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  4. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If it's a failing web site... and the owner is offering more than 12 times monthly revenue then make an offer of what YOU want to pay for it.

NetStar, Sep 5, 2012 IP