1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advise me PPC Network for my blog [Banned From adsense]

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Kaustubh, Feb 5, 2008.

Hello Guys,
    Just before few weeks got banned from Adsense, with some silly reasons of invalid clicks.. i still havent figure out where they detect invalid clicks, anyways
    I have a blog which has unique 3-6K unique hits daily. I am using RMX for advertising but got no success just 2$ at lucky day. My whole traffic is from USA , I am looking for you peoples advertise for my blog. its www.cyberdevils.com can you guys advise me a good ppc network.
    I have used Adbrite, Widgetbucks , Kontera , Didnt get any impressive results i put them like for 2 days and removed it coz i couldnt able to earn much.

Please help
    Thanks

Kaustubh, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  2. csreference

csreference Member

Best Answers:
    When you try a new Network, you need to give it some time, at least couple of weeks to see how it works.

Adbrite was good. But you can try smowtion, they claim to be paying up to 80% and inventory fill rate is 100%.

By the way your website is not working? It says account disabled?

csreference, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  3. googlecrawl

googlecrawl Banned

Best Answers:
    agree with him..try smowtion if you have traffic 3k

googlecrawl, Apr 12, 2010 IP