1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advises for a new dating site

Discussion in 'General Business' started by monim1, Mar 29, 2014.

I need advises for a new dating site. This tool will provide our users to do face-to-face online video talk and chat.

Please advise me a thirdparty tools for this purpose, easy to integrate, cheap or free, with good performance, with good graphics, etc...

monim1, Mar 29, 2014 IP
  2. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I did create a dating site just like the popular ones online but mine is concentrated more on my fellow countrymen where people from US and UK visit regularly. And most of these people migrate here by simply marrying our native women. So i simply created my dating site for them and glad it work well.

You might also wanna use the http://www.datingscript.net because of its feature. What I like about the script is that just like facebook, users create events and invite people within their network which make it easier for people who look for their perfect match and mingle with because of the invites.

The good thing is that the script is easy to customize like the templates available and there are lots of people who can give support particularly the users.

etc, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  3. Mr Lee

Mr Lee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go to the iDate Conference in June : http://www.idate2014.com - The entire dating industry is there (affiliates as well).

Mr Lee, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  4. Jedineka

Jedineka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    U can get SkaDate. It`s one of the best scripts for dating sites on the web.

Jedineka, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  5. Mr Lee

Mr Lee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is skadate.com , datingpro.com - on the private label side there is datingfactory.com and thehubpeople.com

Mr Lee, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  6. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, there's a lot of them out there. You probably can set up free and premium sites in a snap.

Alyssa Lochmore, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  7. KonRadicool

KonRadicool Active Member

Best Answers:
    So many dating sites out there, do we really need more haha. Is the video chat going to be the only way you differentiate yourself from other websites?
    Regards
    Konrad

KonRadicool, Apr 30, 2014 IP