1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate Flight Script

Discussion in 'General Business' started by robertbanking, Dec 29, 2023.

Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I sincerely hope everything is going well for you.

I am kindly interested in purchasing a Flight Comparison Script, as i have had good success promoting Travel and Airline affiliate programs previously. I understand you will import the API from the affiliate program, which will enable customers to conduct searches including the location travelling from and the destination and see the search results, then click out to merchants through an affiliate link. I please wondered what the administration side of this website would be, would i need to update the API and could i manually add new merchants to the site manually please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you manage to achieve all your business goals. Very best wishes to you.

robertbanking, Dec 29, 2023 IP
  2. robertbanking

robertbanking Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello you very wonderful and lovely people that make up this forum. Happy New Year to you and i sincerely hope this is a fantastic year for you. I kindly please wondered if anyone could share their thoughts on my above post, even if its just a few sentences, i would be forever grateful and thankful. Very best wishes to you and take care.

robertbanking, Jan 1, 2024 IP
  3. adi wahyu kurnia

adi wahyu kurnia Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, is this what you are looking for, vacaytio.com?

adi wahyu kurnia, Feb 15, 2024 IP
  4. GreenHost.Cloud

GreenHost.Cloud Member

Best Answers:
    Hi. I would recommend reaching out to the provider of the Flight Comparison Script for specific details about the administration side of the website and if manual merchant additions are possible. Good luck with your business goals!

GreenHost.Cloud, Feb 20, 2024 IP