1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate Marketing or E-Commerce?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dynamichost, May 11, 2011.

Which one should i make money with first? im interested in 2 online business but dont know which one to start so imma need yall advice...

dynamichost, May 11, 2011 IP
  2. huasang

huasang Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I guess it depend on how much time and budget you have, comparatively, I am of the view that Affiliate Program can start quite immediately and at a lower or zero cost while e-Commerce requires more time and investment.. However, it depends on what kind of e-Business you are are going into....

huasang, May 11, 2011 IP
  3. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You better try Affiliate biz ...

w3bmaster, May 12, 2011 IP
  4. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Go with Affiliate Marketing. All you got to do is place affiliate links on your website/blog, drive traffic and receive commission for every sale.

Some good affiliate programs are Amazon Associates, Commission Junction, ShareASale, ClickBank and Google Affiliate Network.

nihangshah, May 12, 2011 IP
  5. jewel3000

jewel3000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd say go first with the affiliate marketing business model. The owner of the products often provide all kinds of marketing tools and tips to help you succeed. You have experts behind you because the more money they help you make, the more money they make, too. Marketers with an affiliate network are usually very serious about this, doing more than half the work to make it easier for you.

Conversely, with an e-commerce site, I think you're pretty much on your own. There's nobody handing you professional sales copy to use for free, no free ready-made SEO articles to use on your site, etc. If you need these kinds of marketing tools and free advice, you'll have to spend time/money making it yourself.

jewel3000, May 13, 2011 IP
  6. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend affiliate marketing.Its much easier to make money from your affiliate marketing efforts if you know exactly how to choose the best product and how to promote it.

shuvo, May 13, 2011 IP
  7. fernades

fernades Member

Best Answers:
    I think better you go for eCommerce, This could be the best way to quick rich.

fernades, May 13, 2011 IP
  8. jackqs

jackqs Peon

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing is much easy to start whereas you need some capital and a team if you are looking to start a big ecommerce business.

jackqs, May 21, 2011 IP
  9. sharecash

sharecash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing for sure! You can use it to get started with your future ecommerce business too; setup a web shop with all affiliate links and learn how to promote it and run it. Then when you think you're ready, you can start selling your own products. Just make sure you know how much effort goes into that - warehouses, order completion and shipping, customer service, refunds and returns, etc etc.

sharecash, May 22, 2011 IP
  10. Collateral

Collateral Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with the above, affiliated is easier for beginners, but the real big money comes from e-commerce

Collateral, May 23, 2011 IP