1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate programs with timely payout

Discussion in 'General Business' started by popnyc, May 17, 2011.

Does anyone want to brainstorm to try to earn some cash on affiliate programs? I found some at http://www.warriorforum.com/affiliate-program-database/

http://ctsdcochusa.com/business1.html
    http://www.warriorforum.com/affiliat...velopment.html

I found 2 that offer instant payout. Please be in touch maybe we could try some strategies and come up with results.
    And no.. I don't work for these, I am not hiding my affiliate link to search out other affiliates..!

I have a wealthy family and they shut me out of their views. I am looking to pay off credit card
    bills, find a nice place to live and enter back to college. Thought this could work quick, one of
    these affiliate programs from Warrior Forum, or maybe if there are others, I picked 2.

popnyc, May 17, 2011 IP
  2. prclicks

prclicks Peon

Best Answers:
    great, I will sure gone try this after getting review from users. I think before get into any affiliate, do some research.

prclicks, May 17, 2011 IP
  3. popnyc

popnyc Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would be curious to find others looking to work some affiliate marketing systems with quick payout I found a list of several on the Warrior Forum and and looking to find others who can work together to find out which programs can work, and then we can all work together as a team.
    I need some cash! Hopefully you will too and find this.
    I have Skype.

popnyc, May 17, 2011 IP
  4. maruxz

maruxz Peon

Best Answers:
    great list, but are there any lists by the subject, for example all books affiliate programs or all software?

maruxz, May 17, 2011 IP
  5. popnyc

popnyc Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know probably most of the affiliate programs would fail and there would be a few that would work, I am guessing. If anyone is around we could try to pick the best ones and see how to market them. I'm not so great at this and looking to work in a team, one of them I saw had $170 a sale instant payout.

popnyc, May 17, 2011 IP
  6. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not paying instantly is the key

But converting

Trust me i got in to many affiliates programs many that payed a lot per sale is useless if that product or site doesn't CONVERT

And To Make Money it takes time ....theres no fast/quick way ....

w3bmaster, May 18, 2011 IP
  7. djdestruction

djdestruction Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed with the above poster. I havent seen any offer with instant payout with even reasonable conversion rates. One can only hope lol

djdestruction, May 18, 2011 IP