1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

'Affiliate Site' does $14 million in 2009

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Seqqa, Sep 25, 2010.

I thought I'd post this just to clean up a thew things up...

There's a lot of hype and delusion around the affiliate marketing industry. People look up to these super affiliate stars as the top of their game that's it there's nobody that makes more than them in the 'affiliate marketing' space.

To be truthful they're nothing special, really they're not! Just good at creating hype that you people feed off and buy into (people just like you), they focus on their self branding that's their game and entire business model.

But all these so called "Super Affiliates" are nothing, there just another rain drop in a vast ocean (an ocean that's only getting bigger, and bigger).

So by now you'll all going to want to know what is this super secret site that appears to be making more than any so called super duper rupa affiliates site, if there's ever a "holy grail" of these so called "Gurus" this is it for sure!

It's www.top10.com a company based in the UK they reported a turnover of £9m last year 2009 which today equals $14m.

I started this thread to prove a point that there is no limits in affiliate marketing. You never hear about these people because they have a low ego or they don't feel they have to prove anything to you or sell you their business model just so they can send their kids to a private school. These are the people who don't hang out in forums and they're not trying to force people onto a email list just so they can rape your email box with crap every 9 seconds of the day!

These people who want to "take care of you", "help you" and "help you become a internet millionaire" just want to exploit people, we all call them "noobs" around here. Do they wanna help you LOL give me a break they just want your cash that's it. Don't kid yourself, the only thing they wanna help is their bank balance go in one continuous direction.... UP..UP..UP!!

You can do ANYTHING in this industry (you can do it without listening to their bed time stories too), you have access to 1.8 billion internet users and it's CHEAP AS F@%k to market to them, try and exploit that instead instead of peoples situations.

The purpose of this thread is to enlighten you to what is POSSIBLE which is ANYTHING. Bending metal and flying people through the air once upon a time wasn't 'realistic', thankfully someone who isn't 'realistic' didn't think so. Why the f^&k would you wanna be realistic, unless you like limiting yourself?

Think about it!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
    Seqqa, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The thing is that most webmasters look at their website as a "business" or a cash cow . The reality is that if you're visitors are unhappy you're not gonna have a sustainable profit . If you're trying to shove a product down their throats then you're gonna get some cash but the majority of the buyers will give you the finger and move on .

Have the right product at the right place and people will become loyal fans . One loyal customer can make more money then 10 other casual customers . The sky is not the limit , you are your own limit .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  3. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Good post. I would advice newbies to stay away from product launches happening on daily basis, most of these products are total crap.

getjimmy, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  4. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But as you can see once you move into the real business world of the internet it really is another playing field. If you went to some of these people and told them you're making $1k a day they'd most likely laugh at you and tell you to get lost.

Around here people worship these people as some kind of holy Gods!

Seqqa, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    That's because probably 99% of the people that start this kind of business will never get to the point where they're making 100 USD per day . So imagine that a guy that dreams at 1$ per day comes in here and finds out that you can buy a Ferrari in two months . Of course his gonna worship you .

I remember the days when I was making 30 EUR per day . I was in my 2nd month of business on the net and was totally unhappy that the sum was so low . I don't think most people have such a mentality .

6. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think there's a major devide of people here, the people who really have no hope because they're to stupid or they're to lazy. I mean there's stupid business sense and then you get just plain dumb people, and I think there's a vast mix of everyone here, from clever people who couldn't market free $20 bills to save their bloody life to people who are as thick as a brick wall. Then you'll get some switch on people who 'think outside of the box' appoach everything with a open mind, self motivated, and have some real saved money to gamble etc.

If you woudn't risk $50k to start an internet business, then I'd get up from your computer right now switch it off and never return because that lack of confidence and self belief will always lead you to the same dead end, so you may aswell save you some time and meet the dead end now.

Seqqa, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  7. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    There are two flaws in your plan . Most people will never have 50k in their banks and those that do are incapable of coming up whit a plan to invest the money . Especially in an Internet business.

Just out of curiosity . Would you invest 5M in a Internet start-up business or would you go for something more tangible ?

8. cyberlight

cyberlight Peon

Best Answers:
    With internet marketing the sky is the limit. The most amazing
    part of this business is you can start a business with very little
    money invested.

Where else could you start a business with less than $20 and
    have unlimited upside potential?

All that is really necessary is a solid blueprint to follow and
    MASSIVE ACTION. The majority fail because..

#1 They jump around from method to method without focusing
    on one aspect of marketing at a time.

#2 They don't take action

cyberlight, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  9. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Exactily $20, and that's expensive! You can start for FREE and if you STILL can't make money online when you've started off free then you must be borderline retarded and god knows how you manage to turn on a computer and navigate to Digitalpoint.

Seqqa, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  10. draxima

draxima Active Member

Best Answers:
    At last something interesting to read. All this serious talk gets me even more motivated than I already is.
    At this point in time if you dont have a super unique idea you better have money to invest into whatever you are doing or it wont survive.

draxima, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  11. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    top10 - how much did they spend to generate the income?

contentboss, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  12. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's anyones guess? But if you care you can buy their books off companies house for £1.

Seqqa, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  13. iwillguide

iwillguide Peon

Best Answers:
    The online affiliate marketing producing new millionaires every year.

iwillguide, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  14. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Internet marketing makes more, but I agree there's enough buying force out there you've just got to be that connection to what the consumers what to consume.

Seqqa, Sep 27, 2010 IP