1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

After article posting on blog checklist to Maximize exposure

Discussion in 'General Business' started by icekid, Sep 25, 2013.

I was wondering all the methods people use after posting an article on their blog, to maximize traffic. The following are the methods I use, could someone tell me what I can do more or what I am doing wrong.
    • Write the best content possible, make it about the latest topic and keywords people would search and would make them share the article.
    • Use keywords as TAGS, search in adword keyword generator and see what keywords are relevant to the post and use them as tags.
    • ALT tag the images
    • Linking: Internal links and links to other sites.
    • Email all the people in the mailing list
    • Your social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Reddit, StumbleUpon
    • On Twitter and Facebook I keep posting about the same article post again and again
    • Ask people to share as much as possible email, word of mouth or social media.
    • Put the link to the post on other blogs or forums.
    This is the checklist I use. Can you give me suggestion on how to improve or maybe you guys can post your checklist here.

icekid, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  2. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    These are all great tips, you just have to be careful with the "posting again and again" that can be spamming, and can turn people off.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  3. icekid

icekid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do it tastefully. . For example on facebook page.. each time I post a different picture or ask a different question or post a different fact with the link

icekid, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  4. Alex jones

Alex jones Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are doing the best methods available but are you getting the results now?

Alex jones, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  5. icekid

icekid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I am having amazing results. . But I always believed anything can be done better should be done..

So I was wondering what checklist procedures other webmasters use.

icekid, Sep 26, 2013 IP