1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Agriya Volume Experience!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sheepa, Feb 17, 2012.

Hello all!

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with the Agriya Volume script?
    I've read many complaints about bugs in some of their scripts and Agriya in general, but I haven't found any specific feedback on this script, sadly.

I'm planning to start a website where producers can upload and share their music, as there is a lack of this in my country currently.

If it turns out to be a waste of time to buy this script, I would also like suggestions for alternatives.
    I've heard about Jamroom and Beatz, but none of them compares to Agriya's Volume script (in my mind) based on the demos out there!

Thank you!

sheepa, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  2. Relo74

Relo74 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Relo74, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  3. matej

matej Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hy sheppa i got script of agriya volume original with licence its also bug shi* like other witch you will not get any support from him, just want more money from you but bugs stil remain! This is unseries compnay so awoid it! More you can see here. Regards. "http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2537340&highlight=agriya"

matej, Aug 23, 2012 IP