1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ah. Please help!

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by TheFeedski, Feb 26, 2010.

I am looking for two little signatures. Very simple, if you could help me. One with a dark blue background, and one with a dark green background. And just have like a sparkle brush on it. I need one (dont care which) to have "youtube.com/thefeedski" on the top with a black stroke, and below on the bottom have "click for a dose of entertainment" with a stroke again. On the second one I just want "My Blog" on the top, and on the bottom have "Entertain Your Brain" and then a big white text that says "Click" in the background with an opacity. I know it sounds like a lot but I just gave a lot of details. Would someone please please PLEASE help me with this? I don't have money to offer because I am broke as hell. But maybe if I ever get famous with film I'll remember it? :p I don't know what to offer, but it would be a HUGE help!

TheFeedski, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  2. LoveArtHope

LoveArtHope Peon

Best Answers:
    I am new here. I think it would help to know what they are for? Sorry. I do photoshop, but when someone says signatures I assume what would follow your name in an e-mail, and that you seem to want to use a graphic as a link. Correct? What you describe also sounds like buttons you would use on a web site. Click here for this kind of a thing. Also the Click in the second button would be transparent behind the other text or the letters in front would be shaded/transparent so you see the white click text in back?

If you just want some text in a button with some color, this would not be that difficult. It is just a series of layers in a shape form.

LoveArtHope, Feb 26, 2010 IP