1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AI chatbot service

Discussion in 'General Business' started by shah786, Oct 23, 2023.

I have just recently launched an AI Chatbot service. What are your thoughts on this service? It trains on your business website and can even train on additional documents you provide. It supports general questions asked by customers. Is there a need for this service or do you feel it’s a gimmick.!

shah786, Oct 23, 2023 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Google ads are presumably AI enhanced but despite all the info they have about my family's business they still suggest completely inappropriate ad copy to us. What does your AI do that theirs doesn't?

sarahk, Oct 23, 2023 IP
  3. shah786

shah786 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well this is specifically trained on your business website and can also train on various documents also which are not visible on your website. And you can tweak the bot to improve response.

It is then placed added to your site or even a link to share to answer your customers queries.

Happy to give you a free trial to test it out if interested.

shah786, Oct 24, 2023 IP
  4. Flowzai

Flowzai Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is good but need hand-touch

Flowzai, Nov 15, 2023 IP
  5. ross9

ross9 Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks nice

ross9, Nov 28, 2023 IP
  6. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What you can do with a chatbot is a game changer now. Traditional SEO is all but dead now. The old techniques are no longer enough to rank going forward. I'm currently building a personal bot that will take at least a month to complete. The output will be content that is unmatched in my niche.

This would be a great service, if the provider/creator actually knew how to do it well. Most would do a mediocre job. It would be a very expensive service ($$,000) as well, when done right.

If you're referring to a basic bot that can answer questions on a website like Store hours, shipping costs, refund policies, etc, that will be oversaturated very quickly as it's very simple to do. I would think bigger like I mentioned above.

kjh-08, Nov 28, 2023 IP
  7. GarySpinner

GarySpinner Peon

Best Answers:
    how would such a bot benefit content creators?

GarySpinner, Nov 30, 2023 IP