1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alex Doyle Associates

Discussion in 'General Business' started by albereto, Jun 22, 2004.

1. mailorder

mailorder Peon

Best Answers:
    We have received the letter as well.

We are currently tying to get £1200 refunded taken in Nov 2003

We are now trying to get £1200 "renewal" refunded.

There has to be a case for wrongful trading here as we have asked for but not been given any liquidators details, they are answering the phone alex doyle and alex doyle media when they remember.

Surely they cannot think sorry we have wound up and do not have any money have a nice Christmas is going to work!

Blatent theft

mailorder, Dec 7, 2004 IP
  2. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Mailorder

I'm sure you will not be the only new face we see on here in the next few days. Have you tried getting your money back by means of a chargeback from your card supplier, a few of us have has success, especially as they are lying as usual and they haven't ceased trading at all.

The company name Alex Doyle Associates is registered at the Home adress of Andrew Morris, as is Doyle Media, there is enough of a connection there that this is just a change of trading name rather than a cessation of business.

Kirkburton, Dec 7, 2004 IP
  3. mailorder

mailorder Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

We were unable to get the first payment back as it was over 120 days before I realised we had been stiffed.
    Second payment who knows! I have a feeling we will have agreed to a subcription payment in which case which case it will be tough as although they did not have our new cards expiry date they were still able to debit the £1200.

My advise to anyone who has dealt with them is get a new card with a new number issued.

I am more interested in getting them shut down now as they are taking the p*** with this letter.

Have rang them again and all the directors are in meetings, with their lawyers I should think as they are clearly in it up to their necks, I have just spoken to trading standards and their reaction "not another one"

4. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Did their 'optimisation' work for you?

If not I suggest you get their code off your site soon as there have been a few of us that have seen our search engine position improve by taking it out.

I would also check your contract to see if it mentions an annual charge

5. mailorder

mailorder Peon

Best Answers:
    We never used their 'optimisation' it was so flawed our guys would not use it but communication with these people is so difficult the months fly by.

Their sratagy is to make contact with any decision maker as difficult as possible and people get fed up, just as we did with the first charge. It took the second charge to wake everything up again.

6. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ok they have broken laws clearly, you need to contact the police, as well as trading standards. you MUST make as many complaints to the police as possible so they are force to take action.

They have broken all sorts of laws, obtaining a pecuniary advantage by deception, trading while insolvent etc. Taking money from your account without authorisation is theft, plain and simple.

Trading standards are ok, but you will get nothing from it. GET ON TO THE POLICE if you think there has been a crime commited

Old Welsh Guy, Dec 7, 2004 IP
  7. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Itchy fingers... Can't resist...

https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco2/index.jsp

Speeds up the process of the whole small claims court / county court sueing business. Will cost you 40-80 quid depending on what they stole off you but it's worth it. ( Tel : 0845-601 5935 for more info) Two working days after filing your claim and they will have been officially notified of your claim. The more 'officials' know about this, the better. And yes, definitely police in their and your area.

T0PS3O, Dec 7, 2004 IP
  8. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    But who would you file it against? Alex Doyle Associates have allegedly ceased trading. Besides it wouldn't bother them because they have at least one County Court Judgement against them that I know of.

Possibly better to register it against Alex Doyle Associates at the address where the company is registered, which is Andrew morris's home address

35 Lord Street
    Dukinfield
    Cheshire
    SK16 5JP

At least then a charge will be made against the property and couldn't be sold without the debt being paid off.

9. choicegallery.co.uk

choicegallery.co.uk Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello All,

I have just spoken to LloydsTSB who are handling my claim against ADA, after telling him about ADA claiming to have ceased trading he was quite confident that Mastercard and Visa would be able to get the money off ADA because they have broken there 12 month contract.

I, like everyone else, signed a contract which said that ADA would optimize and promote my site for a 12 month period; but because Andrew Morris as spend the money he stole off us on Ladybird 'Learn to Read' for ages 5-7, he has had to cease trading, therefore they have not met the terms of the contract and they are not entitled to our money.

I advise everyone to send a copy of the "our business has gone bust" cease of trading letter to you credit card company.

Thank You
    James

choicegallery.co.uk, Dec 7, 2004 IP
  10. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Good one James

11. mailorder

mailorder Peon

Best Answers:
    Alex Doyle Associates registered address is 18-20 stamford street stalybridge as per companies house.

Just had very heated conversation with Andrew Morris on his mobile, has a very "do what you like you can not touch me" attitude "I know longer work for "alex Dole Accotiates" I work for "Alex Doyle Media".

He was kind enough to offer me a "FREE" 12 months website promotion da de dah. :eek:

I tried to explain that it would not be free it would cost us £2500 he could not see it that way.

Wish me happy xmas again, smug ******

12. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    T0PS3O, Dec 7, 2004 IP
  13. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    And I have just purchased the domain names earlier today

alexdoylemedia.co.uk
    alexdoylemedia.com
    doylemedia.co.uk

now what shall i do with them?

You would have thought that a company that is all about SEO and web site design would have purchased the domain name for their company...what a shocking oversight.

How much are you willing to pay for them Andrew/ Paddy/John?

14. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Well done!

Forward (301) them to this thread until you know what to do. Then we'll SEO it together to make it #1 (which we can :p ) for all relevant KWs and then add all evidence on it. And monitor how the ship is going down.

T0PS3O, Dec 7, 2004 IP
  15. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    put links to this thread so others can see what has transpired

debunked, Dec 7, 2004 IP
  16. mailorder

mailorder Peon

Best Answers:
    I have already asked about David Kerr, he is a EX director. But can you believe anything that Alex Doyle say?

By the way, I have been warned of legal action if I slag of Alex Doyle Media as they have nothing what's so ever to do with Alex Doyle Associates other than some of the same directors (andrew Morris at least) some of the same employees (angela and lisa) and a "this number has changed to 0161 3514740" when dialling the old number of 0161 303 8956 oh and the both have Alex Doyle in the name.

If they did not want not to be confused with Alex Doyle Associates you would have thought they would have come up with another name.

He is also confident that the new Alex Doyle website will rank no 1 in google for the name Alex Doyle Media - I hope this thread prevents that!

17. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Would help if he had the alexdoylemedia.co.uk or .com domain name then!

Oh, and they both trade from the same address and their e-mail addresses are the same, they are working from the Alex Doyle Associates database.

18. choicegallery.co.uk

choicegallery.co.uk Guest

Best Answers:
    I have just tried phoning ADA to speak to Andrew, guess what....."I'm sorry he's just popped out of the office". It is the same old excuses by the SAME old company. I asked Lisa a few questions about the new company, like have you just put media at the end and got rid of associates? No (she slurred) it is a completly new company!

Any ADM employees / accessories to fraud reading this please reply to any of us with a list of 5 things which are different from Alex Doyle Associates, I'll give you the first one to start you off.

1. Media instead of Associates (he he he...everyone will think we are a new company)

choicegallery.co.uk, Dec 7, 2004 IP
  19. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    1. Media instead of Associates (he he he...everyone will think we are a new company)
    2. Improved rankings! (Instead of getting banned we will get you at least IN the index this time)

T0PS3O, Dec 7, 2004 IP
  20. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    2. Improved rankings! (Instead of getting banned we will get you at least IN the index this time)
    3. A customer service adviser that understands what the term 'search engine optimisation' means

T0PS3O likes this.