1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alex Doyle Associates

Discussion in 'General Business' started by albereto, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Kirkburton, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  2. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not set up your own SEO company using the domain names you have just purchased ? lets help them lose traffic as we all know what that feels like - just redirect it to a dead end.... talking of dead ends...........
    If anyone has read Patrick Gallachers C.V (its online and well worth a laugh)
    CURRICULUM VITAE
    Name: Patrick Gallagher
    Date of Birth: 10 February 1957
    Nationality: British
    Address: 83 Louisa Street, Manchester, M11 1AD

Telephone: 0161.220..9398 mob: 0775.407.0439

PERSONAL PROFILE:
    An experienced, highly qualified, analytical Manager with National, and International experience, who would like to use and develop his skills within an Organization, and measurably, improve the performance of the Organization, Processes and People.

Entrepreneurial:
    Started and set up more than 50 different Companies in a wide range of Business Sectors including Manufacturing, Retail, Computers, Services, E-Commerce (Web/Internet/ Intranet related), in U.K., Spain, Italy, Greece, India, U.S.A. Delivered Training in Wines and Spirits in the CWS, UK. Responsible for generating New Business
    Well Paddy if youve set up 50 companies you would have thought the law of averages would have let you succeed once - you only needed 1 out of 50 (thats 2% by the way Paddy) maybe youve always been unlucky or had itchy feet for new pastures- but hey ho youve got another great opportunity here there's a new company just been formed - and presuming that you are involved in this one,lets watch and see how long this one lasts.Ladies and gentlemen please place your bets now.

jeff, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  3. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't take much of an effort to measurably improve the performance, having one happy client would be a start

4. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    Well now ive read Paddys c.v. and seen how marvelous and talented he is - how comes the bloke can't work out how to send emails ?? im still awaiting mine - its has taken him 2 weeks so far - Patrick at 47 and 3/4 is obvioulsly still developing.
    And i wonder if he's still got chalk dust on his shoulders and patches on his elbows (being a professor and all that).
    I also wonder what magnificent career opportunity stopped him globe trotting and led him to relocate in Manchester the centre of the SEO universe, anyway paddy you can also add to your C.V failure in email.

jeff, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  5. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Hang on Jeff, Paddy still hasn't mastered how to send a normal letter yet, so probably hasn't quite grasped how to use the alphabet and form words. I've been waiting for a letter for over a month so I would hold your breath. Hope he hasn't told Andrew and John about his trading in Wines and Spirits otherwise they'll be wanting some cases for the AA christmas party.

6. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    Paddy's very good at apologising though (years of practice no doubt) just not very good at rectifying his mistakes.
    As for trading in wines and spirits does a bottle of thunderbird count as a fine wine??
    Maybe he could show Andrew and John the label - they could practice reading together.

jeff, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  7. AngryMemberOfFamily

AngryMemberOfFamily Guest

Best Answers:
    Why are you attacking a member of my in this way?. Who has a heart condition.

AngryMemberOfFamily, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  8. AngryMemberOfFamily

Best Answers:
    That would make the whole of Ireland
    Paddy's correct?

Shawn you allow racism on your forums, disclosure of personal information and discrimination against people who have heart conditions.

What r u playing @ man?

9. AngryMemberOfFamily

Best Answers:
    Funny part is when you issued a request for password change. I received this in the MSN trash bin. Ironic really

10. AngryMemberOfFamily

Best Answers:
    If my brothers health deteriorates through this forum. You are held accountable.

11. AngryMemberOfFamily

Best Answers:
    Your forum allows for slagging matches between customers and companies. This is wrong you are not f*****g Oprah Winfrey, Shawn

12. AngryMemberOfFamily

Best Answers:
    I want to know all the names and addresses of those of have divulged information about Patricks locale and personal details, immediately!!

13. AngryMemberOfFamily

Best Answers:
    I am waiting for your reply SHAWN

14. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Montecrows

If you want an example of Alex Doyle Associates work go to http://www.villanet.co.uk/villanet.co.uk_welc.htm

this Alex Doyle Associates is based in Stalybridge Cheshire, not Canada and is nothing to do with Doyle Media that are based over the pond.

I see someone has let the lunatic out of the assylum

Hey Angry, all this information is in the public domain if you go looking for it, tough, if Paddy has got a heart condition I suggest he get a less stressful job, or at least had checked out the bunch of wasters he decided to become a director of.

The people at ADA know who we are, if they wanted to avoid all this unpleasantness they should have done something to avert it like treating their customers with respect and a bit of courtesy

Nurse, where are the men in the white coats?

15. AngryMemberOfFamily

Best Answers:
    Kirkfucko

So this means you wanna murder my brother right?

16. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Angry Member Of Family - now you know what its like to be left waiting for a reply - maybe if you call shawn he''ll evaporate into a meeting or better yet promise you an email that will never turn up.ahhh Merry Xmas to you Mr Angry.

jeff, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  17. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Monte

I suggest you look elsewhere, this thread is about Alex Doyle Associates, not Search engine optimisation companies

18. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Angry, i couldn not care less what happens to your brother, he has bought all this upon himself....shame you have to lower the tone and resort to swearing, but i suppose this shows the level of your intelligence.

If your brother was as forthcoming as you them maybe there wouldn't be such a problem...anyway why isn't the monkey morris dealing with things if Paddy can't hack it

19. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    I like the way that Angry Member Of Family likes to hide his ID - i wonder what company he works for and who he really is? nice angle on the health aspect though - generate a bit of sympathy for Patrick, anyway Angry nice try but Patrick seemed heartless enough when my credit card was debited twice.

jeff, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  20. AngryMemberOfFamily

Best Answers:
    Your are having a go at ADA, Jeff not me I am joe public! who is very worried about his brother. It's human, how would you feel?