1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alex Doyle Associates

Discussion in 'General Business' started by albereto, Jun 22, 2004.

1. AngryMemberOfFamily

AngryMemberOfFamily Guest

Best Answers:
    So let me get this right. This site allows for companies to attack families of other companies online!

AngryMemberOfFamily, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  2. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    AngryMemberof Family...it is patently obvious that you are either, Andrew Morris, Patrick Gallagher or John Worsencroft. Why hide your identity otherwise if you've got nothing to hide?

If I wanted to attack anyone I would have done it by now, but ADA are not worth serving time over

Kirkburton, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  3. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope your not Joe Public - that would be us the mugs who have lost money to your purported brothers company, you are some man or woman hiding their identity in this forum - and talking rubbish - whats your email addy for starters - who are you etc otherwise my guess is your Christian name begins with an A.
    Anyway if my brother was Patrick Gallagher id feel let down and disapointed but thats presuming he treats you like he has me and the others here.

jeff, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  4. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    Shawn tracked your IP last time hope youve remembered to use a different computer this time Mr Angry - p.s if you are a true blood relation you wont have lol.

jeff, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  5. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    If Paddy Gallagher was my brother i'd disown him

6. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    If you were PatRICK Gallagher's brother you wouldnt be able to get into this forum (cant use emails) anyway i thought pondlife and amoeba simply subdivided into another simple cell structure? so isnt the word brother implying more of a relationship than exists?

jeff, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  7. choicegallery.co.uk

choicegallery.co.uk Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello Angry (scary name!),

First let me start by saying that I am not personally attacking Paddy, I have never spoken to him (because he doesn't return my calls).

My problem is with ADA, ADM, ARSE whatever they are calling themselves, that company has conned me and many others out of thousands of pounds.

Why are you trying to make us all feel sympathy for your 'brother', what have I ever personally done to him? Nothing, certainly never stole money from him.

ADA are the most immoral company I have ever dealt with, so why should we show morality towards them? Don't worry, I have morals, we all have morals in this forum, that is why we would all be desperately sad if we had unhappy customers, I would do everything possible to sort the situation out.

If your 'brother' is now the director of ADM then I now have a problem with him, I am now one of his customers, a customer who will get his money back...you wait and see!

Maybe it is vengeance why your 'brother' has problems! Maybe he should change his ways! I know I couldn't live with myself If I had done the things he has.

Thank You
    James

choicegallery.co.uk, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  8. Rob Holden

Rob Holden Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a ADA victim just like most people on this forum, £699.12 x2 = £1398.24 taken from my debit card, Plus small claims court cost that I encountered trying to take ADA to court. ADA never put their defence in writing to the courts, ADA would not go to Court to try and defend their case, CCJ is now recorded against ADA. The CCJ can only be satisfied if ADA pay back all the money debited from my bank plus the court cost.

As to someone being ill, what about all the stress sleepless nights all the ADA victims have had, plus we have to work more/longer hours to try and earn the money back ADA took from us. My Family do not see me much as I am working extremely long hours to earn the money back that ADA took without permission from my debit card.

SIMPLE SOLUTION TO ALL THIS:
    Alex Doyle Associates returns all the money taken from all the individuals, problem solved.

Obviously ADA should then take lots of lessons in SEO before trading again.

I received a letter from ADA quoting, ADA has ceased trading, I see different, I hear different, I phoned your company today, you answered the phone, You are still trading. ADA just do not know when to stop telling lies, obviously a company that can be trusted..NOT.

Rob
    www.iso-italia.co.uk

Rob Holden, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  9. peterjohnston917

peterjohnston917 Peon

Best Answers:
    Although i am one of the luck one's who get his money back... after nearly a year from my Credit Card Company.... I agree with and support all the other members of this Group. In order for them to get fair and just treatment from ADA.....

peterjohnston917, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  10. peterjohnston917

peterjohnston917 Peon

Best Answers:
  11. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Andrew, Patrick and John, here is an offer

I own three domain names that you might like for your new business Alex Doyle Media
    alexdoylemedia.co.uk
    alexdoylemedia.com
    doylemedia.co.uk

I will give you all three if you pay back everyone that has been in this forum demanding their money back, for both bad workmanship and money that has been taken without authorisation from their debit/credit cards.

At the moment one of these domain names is pointing to the start of this thread, the other two have contact numbers to help people that have been taken for a ride by your previous incarnation Alex Doyle Associates.

12. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Hahahaha!!!

Funny stuff.

SEbasic, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  13. peterjohnston917

peterjohnston917 Peon

Best Answers:
    :) Nice one..... Kirkburton.... nice use of a re-direct....about like the other link to this thread from other websites.....

:mad: Could only be bad news for ADA....

Still who is the one that started the "smoking gun" ... in the first place :rolleyes:

14. Rob Holden

Rob Holden Peon

Best Answers:
    SIMPLE SOLUTION TO ALL THIS:

Alex Doyle Associates returns all the money taken from all the individuals, problem solved.

I wait for the reply from the concerned family member of ADA?????????

Rob
    www.iso-italia.co.uk

Rob Holden, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  15. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Monte, I can't speak for all in here, but i woudn't trust any SEO company unless I had concrete proof of past results and a track record that I could verify. Untill then I'm doing all SEO work myself. Give my regards to the Renaissance Health Care Network

16. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    You basically hijacked the thread (is the term). It's a lot better to start a new thread for that so other people can find the answers too. Your query also takes the focus off the current topic. Yes, it's related but definitely needs its own thread. And if you search the forum, you'll find a thread called 'First Page Guaranteed' where you will find most of your answers already without asking. After that, please start a new thread if necessary.

And... Welcome to the forums!

T0PS3O, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  17. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    There are some SEO's who actually do good work.

I'm sure you are aware of this, I just don't like to be bundled in with ADA/ADM.

Welcome to the forum!

My suggestion, would be to start a thread in the forum, asking whether anyone knows of any good SEO firms.
    I would go on recommendations of firms, rather than be given advice as to who aren't good (If you get what I mean).
    That will probabally give you a better understanding of what you should do.

:)

SEbasic, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  18. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Monte - I don't profess to know what does and doesn't work, i'm not an SEO guy, I'm a businessman like you. There are plenty of websites out there that do offer good advice. Like the other guys said, it would be best to start a new thread or continue another one like http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=338
    rather than take the focus off the main issue of this thread, which is Alex Doyle Associates.

19. choicegallery.co.uk

choicegallery.co.uk Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello All,

Andrew phoned me earlier on to offer me 12 months free service, this man has not only not got any morals he has not got any sense either. I told him where to stick his offer.

There was someone else constantly telling Andrew what to say whilst on the phone, very annoying and unprofessional. Anyway Andrew spent about 15 mins trying to convince me that he is not a fraudster (bollocks), ADA had 370 customers (come on Andrew) , the new company is nothing to do with the old one (only the name has changed), Patrick is very ill (I'm sure I've paid for his private health care!), the new company only bought the customer details and hasn't taken on the old customers (data protection act), if I take the new contract he will make sure I am ranked first (he just can't stop with the false promises).

A couple of interesting points which I'm sure someone on here will be able to disprove.

1. Claims to have had 370 customers with ADA
    2. He is only employed by ADM, not set-up by him
    3. All of the old employees have been made redundant
    4. Claims to have top placement for search terms such as 'free calls'
    5. Have we got him scared? Will he be scared when my solicitor issues proceedings this week?
    6. Claims to have launched there new website this afternoon (where is it?)

Good work everybody, I think we are starting to make progress, my card company are very optimistic that they can get the money back because of breech of contract and my solicitor is confident on firstly fraud, saying they have ceased trading when nothing has been filed with companies house, and secondly a claim against Andrew personally that he intentionally defrauded companies out of this money with the intention of closing the business and re-starting with a new name.

Andrew, if you are so confident that this company will not go down the pisser, why do you hide behind the limited liability of a ltd company why not trade as an unlimited company?

Thank You
    James

choicegallery.co.uk, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  20. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    James, I've got some comment on the points you raise. When I rang Alex Doyle Media the other day Lisa answered the phone, she didn't know it was me because I put the phone down. ADA may have made all the staff redundant and then made them reapply for jobs withn with Alex Doyle Media, this is a common practice, it happened at a firm I once worked for. It is only conjecture what they did or didn't do unless we saw a contract of employment...but then they probably don't believe in them either.

If ADA had 370 customers, at least 25 that I know of have had problems, that is about 8% of their customers that have complained about ADA (it may well be more), if that were to happen in my business we would be closed down. It is a shocking admission of their ineptitude.

If ADM hasn't taken on the old cutomers, why are they offering 12 months free service to all the old customers that have a problem? Do they think they are all so gullible that they would fall for the same trick again? What happens when the 12 months are up with no results, he gets to charge you again for having the code on your page hoping that in the meantime you would have forgotten about it, or ceased trading under the name Alex Doyle Media and changed it to Alex Doyle Pisstakers Inc. while waddling down to the bank with another shedload of punters dosh.

If Andrew Morris is a director of ADM/ADA, he registered the company name Alex Doyle Media months ago, proving that the move to close ADA down was pre-ordained. He is the one that is ultimately responsible for systematically ripping of their 'customers'

If Patrick is ill I'm sure alot of it was bought on by the stress of not having a control over his company. If ADA had been getting the results they promised they would have had a happy bunch of clients that would have recommended them to others and help the business flourish and grow. If ADA/ did not have the staff capable of doing the job they were employed to do they should have sacked them and got someone in that was capable. This just reinforces the incompetence of the directors and their inability to run a business of any sort. This is basic management stuff guys.

What website is he saying they have got top placement for and on what search engine, probably some obscure one that no one uses. Give us a URL Andrew so we can contact your one happy customer and check that it's not just another pack of lies. I heard this story before Andrew when I signed up with you. Unfortunately the two examples that I was given at the time turned out to get ripped off as well a few months down the line.

One thing that might be nice is just a public apology, hold your hands up and say, yeah sorry, we screwed up. Or are you too proud to admit when you fail?