1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alex Doyle Associates

Discussion in 'General Business' started by albereto, Jun 22, 2004.

1. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    I remember Lisa telling me one day that one of the "Directors" of ADA was working in London this other week - i wonder what SE12's email is ??? probably just a coincidence them being in the ADA forum, hiding their identity.

jeff, Dec 10, 2004 IP
  2. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyway - anybody got some good web addresses for sale? something with Media.co.uk, in it would be good i think lol.

jeff, Dec 10, 2004 IP
  3. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    I've got three of the buggers, but no takers as yet..lol

alexdoylemedia.co.uk
    alexdoylemedia.com
    doylemedia.co.uk

over 100 hits so far in the first two days, could be good little earners!

Now hands up who has been contacted by Alex Doyle Media offering them 12 months free, blah-di-blah

Kirkburton, Dec 10, 2004 IP
  4. peterjohnston917

peterjohnston917 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well we we have to see if there are any offers.... for the website addresses.....got to be worth a few bob to them :) dont think that they can now afford our prices..... ;)

peterjohnston917, Dec 10, 2004 IP
  5. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Webvivre, I'm in total agreement with you, unfortunately, I get the feeling our little friend will be back at some point.

Alex Doyle Associates say they ceased trading to to adverse trading conditions, etc and have now started up the same day as Alex Doyle Media. They said they would be unable to meet any creditor payments or refunds etc. They have managed to afford the money to start up a new business, and the associated costs, stationery, etc (has anyone seen any Alex Doyle Media Stationery yet?).

Furthermore, with no income, they are offering people they have screwed out of money under the name of Alex Doyle Associates free website promotion for 12 months. Something doesn't add up.

Kirkburton, Dec 10, 2004 IP
  6. peterjohnston917

peterjohnston917 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi ya all... Having just gone back the start of this thread.... and guess what....Doyle Media pop up..... now i am just wondering is this the old or the new company that has just set up .... :cool: :rolleyes:

Or have ADM... doyle media... being planned months ago.... :confused: :

peterjohnston917, Dec 10, 2004 IP
  7. mailorder

mailorder Peon

Best Answers:
    Has any one had any contact with administrators/liquidators at all.

I was told by Andrew Morris that we will here from them in "due coarse" but he was unable tell me if that had a time scale.

Thanks

mailorder, Dec 13, 2004 IP
  8. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Now call me cynical but the following four companies have been set up on the following dates.

2nd November 2004
    Alex Doyle.com Limited
    Alex Doyle Consulting Limited
    Alex Doyle Solutions Limited

3rd November 2004
    Alex Doyle Marketing Limited

All four companies have been registered at

Minshull House
    67 Wellington Road North
    Stockport
    Cheshire
    SK4 2LP

Minshull House is the home of Online company services who have "everything you need to order a limited company formation". Their website is at http://www.onlinecompanyservices.co.uk/. I have written to these people to register my disgust that they do not do background checks into con artists like Andrew Morris.

By the way, Alex Doyle Associates was registered on 5/2/2002 and Alex Doyle Media on the 2/7/2004, which pretty much shows that this whole thing was a pre-ordained scam which looks set to continue.

Any comments to this news anyone?

Kirkburton, Dec 13, 2004 IP
  9. webvivre

webvivre Peon

Best Answers:
    From my conversations with Trading Standards, they are getting away with it because it is a business to business transaction and not business to consumer. If enough complain to Office of Fair Trading then collective action will be taken.

Otherwise, it is left to the individual company to take action via the Small Claims Court.

webvivre, Dec 13, 2004 IP
  10. choicegallery.co.uk

choicegallery.co.uk Guest

Best Answers:
    Has anyone heard how the person who went to the police is getting on?

Has anybody seen ADA's new website?

We have got to keep the pressure on people, I refuse to be defeated by a bunch of idiots, my proceedings with my solicitor are on going. Everything that the new ADA keep doing is just adding more evidence to prove that the cease of trading was planned and that Andrew Morris is intentionally fraudulent with his companies. Allegedly.

Thank You
    James

choicegallery.co.uk, Dec 14, 2004 IP
  11. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    It's not on any of their known url's

Kirkburton, Dec 14, 2004 IP
  12. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    :D A search..... hahaha... doesn't.. mwuahahahaaa.. show anything... hihihihi either...

T0PS3O, Dec 14, 2004 IP
  13. webvivre

webvivre Peon

Best Answers:
    I have tried contacting the police but it is chicken and egg. I rang my local force: W Sussex - they told me to ring Greater Manchester. Greater Manchester said they would need a report from W Sussex.
    Basically they did not want to know....

webvivre, Dec 14, 2004 IP
  14. petevonmikedaz

petevonmikedaz Peon

Best Answers:
    :mad:
    Sadly I must add my name to the ever growing list of Alex Doyle Victims.
    Back in September I dutyfully paid my £699.12 inc VAT fee and sat back and waited for the website to burst into life, " about six to eight weeks " they said. Then it was " eight to ten weeks " then " about twelve weeks " then silence. No promised reports or feedback and now the phone line is dead and the website has vanished.
    I don't hold out much hope but if anybody has any contact details for any of the several new Alex Doyle companies, it might be worth a phone call.

petevonmikedaz, Dec 18, 2004 IP
  15. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear that you too have been ripped off, you are number 28 that has come forward out of the 340 clients that Andrew Morris claimed ADA had.

Their Address is still the same as before, but the phone number has changed to 0161 357 4740.

I see there is someone called Patrick James that regularly views this thread and has never posted a message in any thread, I wonder if this is Patrick Gallagher? If it is you Patrick, why don't you say something to try and defend your company's actions or offer any help to people that have been ripped off by your company?

Just been through this thread and my e-mails, there are 33 people that have been ripped off by ADA, not 28, that is almost 10% of their client database. Apart from not delivering what they promised to these 33 people, they have taken money under false pretences to the tune of around £23,000. There are probably more that we do not know about that are unhappy with their services that are yet to come forward, or may never come forward for fear of looking stupid.

Kirkburton, Dec 20, 2004 IP
  16. SEO-Guru

SEO-Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    I rang Companies House and Alex Doyle is neither in liquidation or in administration; I then spoke to a helpful chap at Greater Manchester Police who said that they had received lots complaints about them; he advised that it is a serious criminal offence to pretend to have gone into liquidation in order to prevent paying your suppliers or giving refunds to your customers; he also said he'll read the forum and ask his superior whether they should pay Morris a visit.

SEO-Guru, Dec 20, 2004 IP
  17. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    SEO, do you have the name of the man at GM Police, I have some news that at the moment I cannot put on the forum that the police might like to look at

Kirkburton, Dec 20, 2004 IP
  18. SEO-Guru

SEO-Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I didn't take the name down, but I rang 0161 872 5050 and asked to be put through to the "Fraud Squad"; once you're through to them, you can speak to them in confidence. If you have information which constitutes a criminal allegation, they will undoubtedly pay them a visit; my view is that the combined messages posted in this forum alone form the basis of a deception action, and 7 years in jail for Morris and all his accomplices, however juinor they say they are.

SEO-Guru, Dec 20, 2004 IP
  19. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    I urge anyone that is still in dispute with Alex Doyle Associates about money being taken without their authority write to Greater Manchester Police with details of your story to

Cheque Fraud Unit
    Bradford Park
    3 Bank Street
    Clayton
    Manchester
    M11 4AA

Kirkburton, Dec 21, 2004 IP
  20. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Alex Doyle Associate/Media, call them what you will are now trading as
    e-commerce online
    don't want to give them a link

http://www. ecommerceonline. co. uk

Website gives a new address and phone and fax numbers as

Orient House, 3 Mary Way (Off Newton Street)
    Manchester, Hyde, Cheshire SK14 4RY
    United Kingdom.

T +44(0)161 351 4747
    F +44(0)161 351 4741

Typical ADA/ADM website, half the links do'nt work and despite comments of many happy customers (remearkable in just a couple of weeks trading) not one a single link to one. Typical bullshit.

Kirkburton, Dec 21, 2004 IP