1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alex Doyle Associates

Discussion in 'General Business' started by albereto, Jun 22, 2004.

1. peterjohnston917

peterjohnston917 Peon

Best Answers:
    Guess What.... Now who is being really great at SEO????? LOL Well we all know who isnt!!!!

From Google Search.....
    Alex Doyle Associates, Alex Doyle Media, Search Engine ...
    ... Good Luck. Good luck in your quest. If you have had a problem with Alex Doyle Associates
    * you have no doubt been in contact with someone at Alex Doyle Media. ...
    www.alexdoylemedia.com/ - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Alex Doyle Associates
    ... Now hands up who has been contacted by Alex Doyle Media offering them 12
    months free, blah-di-blah. ... Alex Doyle Media... Hi ya all... ...
    forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=64783 - 71k - Cached - Similar pages

Alex Doyle Associates
    ... Guess we'll have to make this thread rank for 'ADM Group', 'Alex Doyle Media Group',
    'E-Commerce Online', 'E-Commerce Online Business Solutions' and 'ecommerce ...
    forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread. php?t=1316&page=39&pp=10 - 76k - Cached - Similar pages
    [ More results from forums.digitalpoint.com ]

Archive copy of email news bulletin issued to media subscribers
    ... Bishop (GREAT BRITAIN) 7:13.05 3. Alex Doyle/Kyrsten Winkley ... Knapkova (Czech Republic)
    7:41.21 4. Alex Beever (GREAT ... CONTACT DETAILS For media enquiries about ...
    www.ara-rowing.org/bbrns0147.htm - 17k - Cached - Similar pages

Alex Doyle Associates, Alex Doyle Media, Search Engine ...
    ... Good Luck. Good luck in your quest. If you have had a problem with Alex Doyle Associates
    * you have no doubt been in contact with someone at Alex Doyle Media. ...
    wwwwww.alexdoylemedia.com alexdoylemedia.com/ - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

peterjohnston917, Jan 7, 2005 IP
  2. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Anyone that has had money take from their account by Alex Doyle Associates without their authorisation please write to the police at the address below stating what reason was given for the money being taken and any information that you have to back this up.

DC Royle
    Ashton under Lyne Police Station
    Manchester Road
    Ashton under Lyne
    OL7 0BQ

Kirkburton, Jan 14, 2005 IP
  3. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    I've had an e-mail this morning from a company that has a silimar claim to ADA:

We are a Search Engine Management company based in Essex. We found your web site in the UK business directory!

We can list you at the top of all major UK search engines for keywords/phrases closely related to your business.

I won't mention their name or give out their phone number but I did send them an e-mail saying to be careful of what they claim they can do and yes I'd love to sign up but will only pay once I've seen the results. I don't suppose I'll here from them again.

Kirkburton, Jan 26, 2005 IP
  4. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    What's up with Morris & Co? Any progress?

T0PS3O, Jan 26, 2005 IP
  5. SystemCare

SystemCare Peon

Best Answers:
    We were 'had' by ADA for not the greatest sum of £695. But have called them to find their lines have been disconnected. Have contacted Alex Doyle Media but as usual Andrew Morris is nowhere to be seen....

SystemCare, Jan 27, 2005 IP
  6. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    You can contact Andrew Morris and Co at

http://www. ecommerceonline. co.uk (don't want to give them a link)

Orient House, 3 Mary Way (Off Newton Street)
    Manchester, Hyde, Cheshire SK14 4RY
    United Kingdom.

Tel 0161 351 4747
    Fax 0161 351 4741

Kirkburton, Jan 27, 2005 IP
  7. SystemCare

SystemCare Peon

Best Answers:
    Cant believe it, just spkoken to Andrew Morris and he gave me his mobile number...maybe we're getting somewhere...

SystemCare, Jan 28, 2005 IP
  8. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    Whats Morris's new mobile number then ??

jeff, Jan 28, 2005 IP
  9. Graham Coleman

Graham Coleman Peon

Best Answers:
    I too have been robbed by this company twice 6 months after the event they have taken more money from my credit card I beleive I am not the only victim any one who has given them your card No. Dont delay cancell your card NOW I do have Andrew Morris Home address & home phone No if required My Phone No. is 07831 134758

Graham Coleman, Jan 30, 2005 IP
  10. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Graham - sorry to hear you too have been made a fool of by this bunch of muppets.

Andrew Morris will no doubt have said that the reason you have been charged is because you still have the coding on your web site that they did for you. However this does not hold any water. The coding they provided was when they were Alex Doyle Associates. They have ceased trading as Alex Doyle Assosicaites and are now Alex Doyle Media. You have not signed a contract with Alex Doyle Media and this is therefore theft. Ring Andrew and demand the money back, if this fails your card provider should refund the money as it has been taken fraudulently.

Regardless of whether any of the above courses of action are successful or not contact

DC Royle
    Manchester Road
    Ashton under Lyne
    OL7 0BQ

who will be interested in hearing your story.

Kirkburton, Jan 31, 2005 IP
  11. ITC

ITC Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi JD,
    our website isn't suspended?

We haven't checked back here for a while as we thought this had all been resolved but we can see it hasn't.

I'm sorry that because of one bad SEO company you believe the whole industry is a scam, but we have many clients whose sites postition we've improved by a long way, whom I'm sure who vehemently disagree!

If you need a referal, simply ask Peter from I-AC on these very forums.

ITC, Feb 5, 2005 IP
  12. ITC

ITC Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Kirkburton,
    after being threatened to keep out of this by ADA - (of course we won't) - we would like to offer to optimise the site you have set up (free of course), to get it to the top of the search engines (or as near as possible) so we can warn as many as people about this company.

If you need any proof of our credibility, please speak to Peter Johnston aka I-AC.

Please contact me personally via email. I don't check in here very often.

ITC, Feb 5, 2005 IP
  13. SystemCare

SystemCare Peon

Best Answers:
    We are about to take ADM to Court to recover the money owed to us. Does anyone have any experience of this being sucessful?

SystemCare, Feb 17, 2005 IP
  14. hdwills

hdwills Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The only people who can really guarantee, search engine position is the search engine owner themselves.

I think the SEO's who offer guaranteed rankings must reword their claims to something like "we will try to acquire a better position for your site, (read top 10) in case we can't you have a 100% money back guarantee".

This way, they will be offering the customer security of his investment and also not guaranteeing something that is not under their control (SERP's).

just my 2 cents

hdwills, Feb 18, 2005 IP
  15. niedermeyer

niedermeyer Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi everybody- please add me to the list of scammed ADA victims. The usual sorry tale, ADA took money, didn't hear from them for 2 months, they finally got in touch and then ruined my lovely elegant site with crass scrolling keywords. No noticable improvement in rankings except on no-mark engines like jayde; repeated request for refunds and being fobbed off with "give it time, it just needs a bit of tweaking".

I wrote the thing off to experience but then got another call from an ADA salesman offering to guarantee my rankings top 10 on all major engines - I strung him along, asked him "so, if I don't make top 10 within a couple of months, I get a refund, right?" and of course he promised that they would. I kept him going for about half an hour before springing the fact that I was already a customer and I would be expecting my refund by return.

No refund of course, but it was fun making the guy feel stupid.

What prompted me to join and post though is that I have just had an invoice through from ADM for renewal fees. Phoning the number on the website doesn't work (of course) but I thought this might be the start of a new wave of taking money on credit cards, so I have cancelled the card and advise anybody who hasn't to do the same.

Take care!

niedermeyer, Feb 18, 2005 IP
  16. choicegallery.co.uk

choicegallery.co.uk Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello All,

Where has ecommerceonline.co.uk gone?

Have they started up under another name?

Thank You
    James

choicegallery.co.uk, Feb 19, 2005 IP
  17. peterjohnston917

peterjohnston917 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all... Most of us have already cancelled our Credit Cards etc... to stop ADA taking money again from them....but of course there are still a few who do not know of the thread on this forum... but hopefully the news is now getting about.

Sorry to welcome "niedermeyer" to the group ...Hello but..sorry at the same time...

Not heard from ADA or ecommerceonline as yet.. but there again i dont think that they will be phoning me or a few others from the Group LOL

This is one of the groups websites... http://www.freewebs.com/ada-support/index.htm so i am hopefully that this and other actions that we have taken.. will stop ADA and or any companies like them... come a cropper!! thanks to this forum etc

Regards

Pete

peterjohnston917, Feb 20, 2005 IP
  18. SystemCare

SystemCare Peon

Best Answers:
    Is anyone else actively trying to get a refund from ADM. I have been dealing with Patrick Gallagher and apparently he has suffered a heart attack and is off work. Ahem. Anyone else heard anything about this? I spoke to Liam and enquired which companies are part of the ADM group. He said that although ADA are not part of the group they are taking over their customers and as a gesture of goodwill will do what ADA didnt do. They will also take their money if they feel like it and dont refund when people complain. well, i made that last bit up but im guessing thats what he means! Maybe i wont get my money back but i'll be a pain in the rear until i get bored which is a long way off. But i have got a recorded converstion by patrick saying that i will get a refund but he just has to speak to Andrew Morris... the saga continues...

SystemCare, Feb 24, 2005 IP
  19. anusha

anusha Active Member

Best Answers:
    anusha, Feb 24, 2005 IP
  20. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Anusha...I think you must have posted in the wrong thread, it has nothing to do with Alex Doyle Associates, Alex Doyle Media, ecommerceonline.con or the ADM Group.

Systemcare, If Patrick Gallagher has had a heart attack that is the second one that he has suffered, the other was a week or so before Alex Doyle Associates decided to metamorphasise into Alex Doyle Media...strange he has another one and ecommerceonline.con vanishes as well. All part of the con trick, playing on peoples emotions.

Personally I feel the world would be a better place without him or the monkey Morris.

Remember, to send any info you have got about being ripped off by Paddy Gallagher, Monkey Morris or, John Worsencroft to Ashton under Lyne police.
    DC Royle
    Manchester Road
    Ashton under Lyne
    OL7 0BQ

Kirkburton, Feb 25, 2005 IP