1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alex Doyle Associates

Discussion in 'General Business' started by albereto, Jun 22, 2004.

1. niedermeyer

niedermeyer Guest

Best Answers:
    From someone at ADM saying that although I had cancelled our contract, we still had Alex doyle content on our site (we took the crap off ages ago). The girl seemed to be genuinely unaware of the 'problems' with ADA, but I kind of recognised her voice - and when asked, she confirmed it was the lovely Angela. I told her I did not have a contract with ADM and she could stuff it up her .........
    If it's of any use, the number she phoned on was 0161 351 4747.

niedermeyer, Mar 3, 2005 IP
  2. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Neidermeyer, what company did Angela say she was ringing from was it ADM, ecommerceonline or just Alex Doyle?

Kirkburton, Mar 4, 2005 IP
  3. SystemCare

SystemCare Peon

Best Answers:
    The number which Neidermeyer got a call from was the "ADM group" they are recluctant to disclose which companies are part of the ADM Group though. When pressed they say that information is confidential. But i have to agree, Angela is lovely. I am trying to get a refund from them at the moment but its getting to the point where its not worth my time and we will just sue them. The good thing is though is because the debt is over £750 we are able to issue a statutory demand which require them to either pay up or put the company in to liquidation. I have spoken to a new woman at ADM called Shiela who pointed out they monitor this thread and are speaking to thier solictors for liable against some of the comments!!! oh, the irony.

SystemCare, Mar 8, 2005 IP
  4. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    I did hear that there was a threat of writs in the air, unfortunately they cannot do anything about telling the truth about Alex Doyle Associates, which according to their own letter is no longer in existence. What they are getting up to under their other names I do not know so am not going to speculate but I'm sure that whatever it is we will hear about it in the not to distant future.

If anyone has any information that they would like to pass on to the police about Alex Doyle Associates, especially if you have had money taken without authorisation please contact:

DC 16931 Cowap
    Greater Manchester Police
    Criminal Investigations Dept.,
    Division Headquarters,
    Manchester Road,
    Ashton-under-Lyne
    OL7 0BR

Tel: 0161 856 9256

Kirkburton, Mar 8, 2005 IP
  5. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    I wonder how many SEO companies they have now set up?.

jeff, Mar 11, 2005 IP
  6. SystemCare

SystemCare Peon

Best Answers:
    There are six companies with the 'Alex Doyle' brand name registered with Companies House. Now I'm not suggesting for a minute that any of them are related to each other. Five of them do however have the same registered office and were registered on the same day :confused: ... careful...liable....

SystemCare, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  7. mean warlords rain

mean warlords rain Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a client of alex doyle associates or at least I was. As a manchester based company I was able to meet with the "blaggard" and ask for a refund.
    My latest information is that he is currently in Rio. If I hear any more, u shall be informed. Does anybody have any info regarding the best way to get my money back?

mean warlords rain, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    You could pray that God gets him in the next life, that is your only hope :eek:

anthonycea, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  9. choicegallery.co.uk

choicegallery.co.uk Guest

Best Answers:
    Can everybody affected by these scumbags 'Alex Doyle', especially Andrew Morris, give an update on what they have recently done to get there money back or if they have had any contact.

This information will hopefully help others.

I look forward to hearing from you, hopefully with some helpful information.

Thank You
    James

choicegallery.co.uk, Mar 27, 2005 IP
  10. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Read post # 428 over, that is your only chance to get back at him :eek:

anthonycea, Mar 27, 2005 IP
  11. idrial

idrial Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a former employee of Alex Doyle.

They layed off 8 staff just before christmas including me and as far as I know we are all owed unpaid wages.

They are a bunch of pathetic cowboys who should never be allowed to run a company.

While I was there I witnessed sexual harrassment and fights between "the Management" which drew blood.

Also the Management don't seem to do any work and drink coffee all day with their feet up on their desks.

They did us all a favour sacking us all.

Also I want to point out that it is only certain people who are crooks, they were many nice people working there who were just doing there jobs and had no dealings with credit cards.

idrial, Mar 29, 2005 IP
  12. SEO_AM

SEO_AM Active Member

Best Answers:
    I heard He is going to take lessons from ADA on selling concepts and saving SEOLS (search engine optimization late starters).

SEO_AM, Mar 29, 2005 IP
  13. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Which 'blaggard' is allegedly in Rio?

As I've said before anyone with any bad experiences with ADA please contact Ashton-under-Lyne Police, their details are on the previous page. They are investigating this after Trading Standards received so many complaints, so at least we have shut the buggers down for the time being. I feel sorry for the honest staff that this has put out of work, but I urge any of you that have information, especially about the taking of funds from peoples credit cards without authorisation that can help put Morris, Gallagher et al out of harms way to get in touch with the police.

This is the only way that anyone now has any hope of getting any money back if their card provider is not willing to co-operarate.

Kirkburton, Mar 30, 2005 IP
  14. SystemCare

SystemCare Peon

Best Answers:
    It is pointless calling up and trying to get any money off them, we have started court action but they have wound up ADA in all but name so there are no assets to claim your money back from. Has anyone spoken to a fairly new woman who goes by the name of Sheila Holt? i dont know, maybe she's Morris's auntie or something, anyway, she gave me her mobile number incase i needed to contact her because she was going to take this 'very seriously', if anyone fancies a natter her number is 07818015058. I also have another but i'm having trouble working out who's it is beacuse different people keep answering, this number is 07968406823.

SystemCare, Mar 31, 2005 IP
  15. david_sakh

david_sakh Peon

Best Answers:
    LMAO - what a professional environment.

david_sakh, Mar 31, 2005 IP
  16. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I have the same type of management David, why won't people send me money :confused: :eek: :p :D

anthonycea, Mar 31, 2005 IP
  17. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi All

The latest is that Morris and Sheila are working from Morris' home address which is:

35 Lord Street
    Dukinfield
    Cheshire
    SK16 5JP

Tel: 0161 338 2370

Kirkburton, Apr 1, 2005 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Did you tell Scotland Yard about this :confused: :eek:

anthonycea, Apr 1, 2005 IP
  19. InfoKing

InfoKing Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi All,

I have been watching this thread with interest for a while now and the developments that have proceeded.

I would like to add SystemCare that i used to know Andrew Morris vaguely years ago before ADA and i am 99% sure that "Sheila" is his mother.

It may or may not be of any use to you all, good look is all i can say really.
    ;)

InfoKing, Apr 4, 2005 IP
  20. choicegallery.co.uk

choicegallery.co.uk Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello All,

Is this website new?

http://www.alexdoyleassociates.co.uk

I can't remember seeing it before.

Thank You
    James

choicegallery.co.uk, Apr 18, 2005 IP