1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alex Doyle Associates

Discussion in 'General Business' started by albereto, Jun 22, 2004.

1. SystemCare

SystemCare Peon

Best Answers:
    No, this is the original website address before they came Alex Doyle Media etc. If you notice you will see all the links don't work.

SystemCare, Apr 19, 2005 IP
  2. Rob Holden

Rob Holden Peon

Best Answers:
    I am back for a little look what's happening (I was previously ripped off with ADA) I left the ADA Scam alone because I had to move on.

I can now say my web site (Professional Sunbeds www.iso-italia.co.uk) rankings have increased 100% since I left ADA. I am now Number 1 for Professional Sunbeds, Number 3 for Commercial Sunbeds on www.google.com

I now do my own SEO, although I learning my ranking are a big improvement than when ADA had a part in it, I was previously took off www.google.com search results as soon as ADA change some of my code, I never returned back on Google's 10 ten pages until I left ADA.

Rob Holden, Apr 20, 2005 IP
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Congratulations. Rob it is good to see things working out for some of you,

Shannon

Smyrl, Apr 20, 2005 IP
  4. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    If anyone wants John Worsencrofts Mobile number I am now in possesion of it thanks to an anonymous tip off.

Has anyone heard anything about the pending court case?

Kirkburton, May 13, 2005 IP
  5. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone

Here they are (delete the spaces between the co. uk, as do not want to give them a free link)

http://e-commercemarketing.co. uk/

Orient House, 3 Mary Way (Off Newton Street)
    Manchester, Hyde, Cheshire SK14 4RY
    United Kingdom
    T +44(0)161 351 4747
    F +44(0)161 351 4741
    Email:

The jokes are here as normal

"ADM specializes in taking the load of Search Engine Optimization, Campaign Management and Customer Relationship Management for your website off your shoulders"

Anyone thinking of letting this bunch loose on their website should first look at their directions to Manchester

"How to reach ADM:
    You can plan your journey with the Transport for London's Journey Planner.
    By Road: Easy access to M3, M4, A3 and A4 with ample parking in surrounding streets.
    By Air: Heathrow Airport is 30 minutes away.
    By Public Transport: 2 minutes away from Mortlake train station with Waterloo and the City only 20 minutes away. A short bus ride (419 or 209) from Hammersmith tube Station. "

And their dodgy VAT and registered company numbers

"Number: Registration No.:123456789
    Registered in England No.:1234567 "

Bloody Hell Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid are back!

Kirkburton, May 25, 2005 IP
  6. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    How is this possible?

Now go to www.alexdoylemedia.com (the domain from the e-mail addres).

You'll get this:

So this 'fan' must be getting their contact enquiries. That's f**king hilarious!

T0PS3O, May 25, 2005 IP
  7. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:

I can't say I've noticed my inbox bulging apart from the e-mails I've received from disgruntled customers and ex-employees wanting to know where their money is!

If you want to contact the cowboys their e-mail address is;

NOT

On another note, last year at the same time that ADA registered the name Alex Doyle Media Ltd, they also registered the names Alex Doyle Marketing and Alex Doyle Solutions. We now know they are using the 'marketing' angle in their e-commerce range ...and i have just noticed that the domain name e-commercesolutions.co.uk was registered in February. This may be a legitimate venture, but worth keeping an eye on all the same.

Kirkburton, May 25, 2005 IP
  8. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    "We give your website... Balls!" Thanks, exactly what I need...

And what's up with their title of the homepage? Clearly not optimized well...

T0PS3O, Jun 1, 2005 IP
  9. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    I have it on good authority that e-commerce online, e-commerce marketing or whatever ADA/ADM are calling themselves these days are concentrating now on web site construction rather than optimisation. However, and here is the killer, they then charge their clients on a cost per click basis everytime someone clicks on the site. This practice is wide open to fraud and abuse.

If someone has gone down this road I'd love to hear from them and their experiences.

If anyone decides to go down this road (either with this lot or anyone else for that matter) insist that you have some tracking code of your own is inserted on the pages so you can check the figures for the click throughs tally with those that you are being given. Also make sure that you are not being charged for clicking on your own website. This code records IP addresses so you can see if anyone is fraudulently clicking on your site to bump up the stats. If you don't know where to get the code from there are some free places on the net like www.statcounter.com which are quite good.

But remember once you have gone down this road, the company may well be giving out your url to prospective clients as an example of their work, which coincidently puts money in their pocket when the prospective client clicks on the site. A nice little earner all round!

Kirkburton, Jun 2, 2005 IP
  10. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Swift Loans

Can you get back in touch with me, I tried to reply to your message but it wouldn't let me.

If you want my opinion sue Andrew Morris for deformation of your good company name, I have a copy of the source code (just incase they change it back) if you need to use it against them.

Check the link below, this goes to show what a juvenile little prick we are all up against

http://www.swiftunsecuredloans.co.uk/

Who owns your domain name? Is it you or Alex Doyle Associates, Alex Doyle Media, ADM, ecommerce online or whatever they are calling themselves these days?

Do you have access to your website, do you know who hosts it?

I know this is of no consolation to you, but it is a lesson to everyone that has given access details to their website designer/ SEO company. Maybe you were never given the access details by Andrew Morris, in which case sue him for theft of your property, you have paid for it and it is rightfully yours.

Kirkburton, Jun 24, 2005 IP
  11. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
  12. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    I would like to offer my condolences to the staff that have lost their jobs at Alex Doyle and also offer my apologies to Andrew, Patrick and John. I may have been more vocal that I should have been in criticising Alex Doyle, and I should have left things once I no longer had a grudge to bear against the company.

Please do not contact me if you have any problems with Alex Doyle or any of the subsequent names associated with this company as I will not reply or comment.

The domain names I held are now pointing at www.alexdoyleassociates.co.uk which is a domain that does not exist.

Kirkburton, Jul 14, 2005 IP
    debunked likes this.
  13. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    So is that it then?

Has the company folded?

SEbasic, Jul 14, 2005 IP
  14. Foxy

Foxy Chief Natural Foodie

Best Answers:
    So...go on...what happened here then....did they get heavy with you then?

People losing jobs happens all the time.... especially in companies that get ripped off by other companies/people.

I would never feel sorry for a company that causes others problems and certainly not sorry for the participants in that company...they contributed to the "aura/ethos" of the company.

So..did they?;)

Foxy, Jul 14, 2005 IP
  15. stocker

stocker Peon

Best Answers:
    I used to work for Alex Doyle Associates Ltd. I can honestly say that the work that they carried out was genuine. The company was legitimate and never "ripped off" anyone. The trouble is you get small minded people like this Foxy guy (sounds to me like a bit of a camp name to be honest although it may be fitting for him) that like to stick their ores in regarding matters that don't really concern them. Also, I've looked at your homepage Foxy and to be honest my niece could scribble something better on scrap paper. If thats your idea of professionalism then I'd sooner chew glass than have you do any work for my business.
    I am a man with principals and good moral values that had a very high profile job within Alex Doyle and never would I work with a company that would rip anyone off.
    I left the company early last year due to ill health athough I would like to say that I'm sorry that the company is no longer operating as it tried to offer a genuine service.

stocker, Jul 15, 2005 IP
  16. Foxy

Foxy Chief Natural Foodie

Best Answers:
    Hey that's a laugh - I don't really have a home page - if it is the foxy-web-hosting site then it was done as a "clone" of a seo's site using his material to prove a point - and this guy was/is big on seo - so indirectly you have just criticised one of the big seos, not me ...LOL

As regards your own "principals", self praise and analysis is not the most enlightening of methods of judging a persons character...only others can do that.

Funny how you attack me personally ..... not something I tend to do .... but then I'm different to you !

Foxy, Jul 16, 2005 IP
    yfs1, debunked and Design Agent like this.
  17. InfoKing

InfoKing Peon

Best Answers:
    Does anyone have any idea why the number on the new e-commercemarketing.co.uk does not work? Phoned it a short while ago and got the doyle media welcome when it was picked up but seemingly it's been disconnected!!?

InfoKing, Jul 22, 2005 IP
  18. SystemCare

SystemCare Peon

Best Answers:
    High profie employee...off work with ill health...it cant be...surely not...have we just had a reply from the ellusive Patrick Gallagher???

SystemCare, Jul 27, 2005 IP
  19. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    I would like to explain my message of two weeks ago to those that have asked.

I received a phone call from someone who identified himself to me as "Jamie". He said he had 'invested' £70,000 of his money in his "Associates". He was fairly insistent that I was wholly responsible for his Associates going down the pan and therefore it was me that owed him £70k (nothing to do with the fact that his associates were crap and couldn't do the job they guaranteed they would do, and I'm not the only person saying this I'm in contact with over 40 other people that have been ripped off that will tell the same story). He was none to pleasant when I said that I had no intention of paying him his money and threats were made to be and my family. He initially asked for this money to be paid to him by the next day, however as he was feeling 'generous' if I made a public apology he would leave it a week before contacting me again. In other words a threat to shut me up.

Fifteen days later someone rang my office calling himself 'Gary Rhodes' asking to speak to me, when he was told that I was unavailable he said he would ring back in 15 minutes. Fifteen minutes later came a call from 'Jamie' again I was unavailable and this time gave his surname as Surrey, and about five minutes after that 'Gary Rhodes' rang again. Yet again I was unavailable, all three calls were referring to the above scenario.

Neither of the above two names would leave a phone number.....but that's OK Andrew Morris, because you forgot to dial 141 before you rang on your mobile pretending to be Gary Rhodes.

You are your own worst enemy, had you resolved the problem we had amicably in the first instance by honoring your guarantee and refunding my money I would have gone away a happy bunny and none of this needn't have happened. As it happens you owe me nothing, I have had all my money back from my credit card provider, but at least what you have done shows you and your company, i believe it is still e-commercemarketing.co.uk this week, in your true colours. I owe you nothing, but I do owe it to your potential customers to let them know what a nasty peice of work you are and what they are getting involved with.

The police have been informed of your threats of trying to extort money with menaces so be expecting a vist.

Kirkburton, Jul 29, 2005 IP
    digitalpoint, T0PS3O and Design Agent like this.
  20. InfoKing

InfoKing Peon

Best Answers:
    Jesus H Christ!! Never in my entire life have i ever heard of such ridiculous business practice. I take it that he thought you would cough up £70k? Incredible!! It sounds to me like the most threatening thing about Andrew is his alter-ego and complete lack of intelligence! And just as the dozy git probably thought it couldn't get any worse for him aswell, ha!

InfoKing, Aug 1, 2005 IP