1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alex Doyle Associates

Discussion in 'General Business' started by albereto, Jun 22, 2004.

1. DOYLE MEDIA

DOYLE MEDIA Guest

Best Answers:
    Examples still cont:

"Your T & C's are so good that you know that no matter what legal action is taken against you. YOU WILL WIN.
    I am one of probably hundreds of people out there who are prepared to say you got me, well done I applaud your fantastic salesman!"

Posted by Fluffy white Clouds 21/7/04

Again the anonymous Fluffy making sweeping statements about our terms and conditions. He also states again anonymously that he is probably one of the hundreds of people out there who are prepared to say we got them, he applauds our excellent salesmen. Check out examples guys we have customers at the top, can't argue with that can we, facts are facts, hearsay is hearsay.

"Well ADA have stopped posting!!!

Wonder if its got something to do with their so called guarantee being rumbled and exposed for what its worth?
    One question to everybody reading this forum is if it was as easy as paying ADA anywhere betweeen £800 and £5000 for these so called guaranteed positions on keywords why oh why do people spend in excess of £10,000 per day to be number 1 on google for certain keywords or phrases when ADA can do it ALL for as little as £800 ON ALL THE SEARCH ENGINES?

Nice little teaser for everyone there?"

Posted by Fluffy white clouds 22/7/04

Again the anonymous Fluffy! Our guarantee hasn't been rumbled because there is nothing to rumble us for. It's also obvious he knows nothing about our pricing structure because he is stabbing in the dark about how much consumers pay. Fluffy can we do for as little as £800. It increaseingly seems that he has no knowledge about Alex Doyle Associates, processes or pricing structures.

" notice the ada spelling mistake another way of getting top positions maybe mis-spelling your search phrases lol?"

Posted by Fluffy White Clouds on 21/07/04

Anonymous again, and still no response from correspondance. Alex Doyle Associates have never deliberately mis-spelt search terms to obtain top positions, its not in our ethos, just more conjecture. We provide legitimate listings under legitimate terms that obtain traffic for clients. Fluffy please give us an example of where this isn't true, where Alex Doyle Associates have mis-spelt words in order to obtain top positions?

"I've been had! I spent from March 2004 til now trying to convince myself that I haven't been ripped off. They took my money before I realised (and tried to take it twice according to my credit card company). Somewhat confused, and pissed off with the excuses I get from ADA especially when I asked for a refund and updates etc. Having seen this forum, the whole thing is a joke. Does anyone know what the procedure is for getting these twats to pay up? Has anyone been refunded or is that a silly question? There must besomething we can do!"

Posted by PJ1 on 30/07/04

Alex Doyle Associates have sent correspondance out to Pj1 in order to identify the true identity of this person. If your credit card was debited twice by Alex Doyle Associates, for no reason, I apologise admin errors do happen. If this is the case then we would in this instance refund you immediately. However, I guess we can't control libel statements on the forum, so we can't control expletive content can we? Stating Alex Doyle as "twats" isn't a professional approach to an issue or conducive to sorting the issue out. Is it?

DOYLE MEDIA, Aug 10, 2004 IP
  2. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Glad to see someone from Alex Doyle replying on the forum again.

I am another of your so called customers that do not exist, I have rung numerous times leaving messages for Andrew to call me back, he is either unavailable or out of the office.

Out of the Search engines that were on your guarantee that you would get me top of, you have not managed to get me one single placing in six months in the top ten pages (let alone the top three).

If Alex Doyle are so certain of their ability of performing the task of getting top of any of those search engines in their guarantee, why not give us our money back and we'll pay you once you have delivered the goods?

I can't see this happening, see you on BBC's watchdog

Kirkburton, Aug 10, 2004 IP
  3. DOYLE MEDIA

DOYLE MEDIA Guest

Best Answers:
    Facts speak louder than words:

The facts are these:

There has not been or every will be anything to substanciate the claims made on this forum. The majority of posts have been made either by anonymous people, competitiors or people who have no association to seo apart from a hobby perspective. They claim they are not experts in this field, but they believe that their opinions are expert, formed mainly off conjecture, libel and malicious statements posted on this forum. Truely an unbias opinion. All that has happened is a companies brand is being victimised consisitently. This is particularly vicious because it attacks the livelihoods of everyone at Alex Doyle Associates. When a company works hard to build a respectful image within this industry and it is destroyed by a few who have nothing viable to say then that is unjust and unprofessional.
    Alex Doyle has never cast comment on a companies capacity to deliver products that it's promises, because we don't know enough about a company to comment, however you all do cast comments on Alex Doyle's capabilities to deliver it's promises without any knowledge of Alex Doyle's procedures.

There has been some cases of unhappy clients on this forum. Every company does have unhappy clients, you give me an example of one that hasn't. The fact is you can't. I would like to thank Peter and Aslan for their co-operation we are currently in contact trying to bring their issues to a conclusion. However, illegitimate claims are un healthy and will mot be tolerated. Would you tolerate it ,if your company was ever in this position, I think not. Bullying tactics will not work when ther are directed at Alex Doyle Associates because we are too established and strong to be moved by them. They just make our resolve stronger.

It's unfortunate however that there is no protection offered to a company against malicious and libel on this forum. However, the forum will protect clients against someone maliciously deleting posts, but not maliciously posting them. I sent an e-mail informing Shawn about the situation, asked him to show some professional courtesy by keeping the contents as confidential, well we all know the outcome. It seems integrity and professional courtesy doesn't exist on this forum. So I pose the question again what protects a comany against libel on the forum?

To my staff I would like to thank you all for your continuing hard work and determination to make Alex Doyle Associates a success and your commitment to clients, throughout the period since this forum was posted. I understand it has been a long hard slog. Again thank you.

To all perspective and existing clients, check Alex Doyle out, look at our clients within the top positions and the service were providing. I'm sure you'll pay attention to facts rather than malicious statements posted on the web. As i have already conveyed all successful companies have forums about them. Nike, coca cola. paypal, BT etc. We can't get away from the fact we all still use them.

4. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Shawn, whats to stop people posting malicious statements? What about protecting the integrity of legitimate companies?

Integrity, Alex Doyle Associates wouldn't know integrity if it farted in their face, give me back my money you swindling cheats

5. DOYLE MEDIA

DOYLE MEDIA Guest

Best Answers:
    Your looking stupid now, read this post by Kirkburton just proves my points made earlier. Enough said....

6. peterjohnston917

peterjohnston917 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi ya Gang....I've just been reading the above ...last 5 pages or so...."Kirkburton"..M8..I've just pissed in my pants....laffing :)

peterjohnston917, Aug 10, 2004 IP
  7. peterjohnston917

peterjohnston917 Peon

Best Answers:
    Say it as it is!!!!!!! :)

8. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    What point is that? The ponly point I've got is that you have not done what you have guaranteed to do for my web site, I would like my money back please.

9. DOYLE MEDIA

DOYLE MEDIA Guest

Best Answers:
    Kirkburton give me an invoice number or order number and I will contact you immediatly

10. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    As explained earlier, I know enough about your company that I felt it useful to share my findings. And you are twisting and reordering my words there too. Read again, perhaps you will find I was referring to forum member ADA.

Again you don't read very well. But no surprise cause you don't write very well either. You keep repeating yourself and not answering any questions. Foxy and Kirkburton, Me and other have asked dozens of questions and all you do is aim them at ITC. I derived that list from direct contacts with all those companies (cold calling is illegal btw). That's where the list came from, not from this forum but to this forum. Reading is difficult isn't it. That's why you ring and mention the 27 #1 spots... Still no proof you did it. And if there is one trend to see in this thread then it'd be you repeating yourself, not answering anything and a load of unhappy clients. That's what I see.

I am still truly hoping to change my opinion about the company you represent but I do need an example of 27 number 1 (not top as in top 10; #50 is top when there are 200 million pages returned) positions for a keyword from a page you optimized. The examples your colleagues gave me didn't even make it past Yahoo...

If you don't want to answer questions and give people the opportunity to change their minds and attitudes then you shouldn't be in this forum.

Good luck.

I hope I won't feel the need to post here again in this thread.

T0PS3O, Aug 10, 2004 IP
  11. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    How can I give you an invoice number when i've never been given one? You took my payment by credit card over the phone and I've never had any paperwork from you, all I've got is my credit card stetement saying that we paid you £699.12 on the 17th February 2004

12. DOYLE MEDIA

DOYLE MEDIA Guest

Best Answers:
    Tops30,

I've called your place many times and no-one will co-operate with me, with regards to your identity. Hide all you want to behind call signs, comment on my grammatical abilities, i'm sure it affects our abilities as SEO. I didn't twist your words just stated the obvious!

13. DOYLE MEDIA

DOYLE MEDIA Guest

Best Answers:
    For The Attention Of Kirkburton, Who Are You, If We Don't Know Who You Are Then We Can't Help. Every Client Has A Order Number! Give Me Your Company Name At Least. We Can't Help You If You Don't Let Us!

14. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    I've got nothing to hide from, I'm Rob From Blue Moon Insurance

15. DOYLE MEDIA

DOYLE MEDIA Guest

Best Answers:
    Thankyou Rob

16. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    I have spoken to Andrew, he is looking into what has gone wrong and has promised to ring me back before 5pm tonight. I have been frustrated with my efforts to speak to Andrew, and may have been hasty in calling them 'Swindling Cheats'. I take this comment back, and will give Alex Doyle one last chance to put things right.

If ADA to manage to fulfil their guarantee I will publicly say so on this forum, but until then, the jury is out.

17. DOYLE MEDIA

DOYLE MEDIA Guest

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your co-operation Kirkburton, you should be recieving a call from Lisa shortly.

18. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Finally, things are moving forward. Good to see this happening after so many posts folks!

T0PS3O, Aug 10, 2004 IP
  19. peterjohnston917

peterjohnston917 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya right .... after the phone call that i have had!!!!!!!! I do not like being called a lair!!!!! Rob, wish you all the best of luck....

20. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Nothing, but being able to delete/edit historical posts would not change that.

I'm not going to read every post before it goes live, and even then I'm not going to hire a private investigator to verify every statement. As you know, it would be pointless.

Someone could post that Google is "out to get them" because it banned their site. I'm not going to delete such a post because I have no proof or disproof either way.

digitalpoint, Aug 10, 2004 IP