1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All in one SEO plugin. Assistance Required.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by rome9t9, Oct 11, 2008.

I am using all in one SEO plugin on one of my wordpress sites. I know it allows us to create meta keywords for each blog posts but i want meta keywords for individual pages too.

But when i go in the 'write' section i dont see the option to add meta details for pages while i see it when writing posts.

Is it me only?? How can i get to write meta details for pages too??

rome9t9, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  2. diytechblog

diytechblog Peon

Best Answers:
    To the best of my knowledge you need to configure All-in-One SEO through your settings page in wp-admin. I do not beleive the plug-in allows you to enter specific meta information for pages or posts. I like the post and it would be great to fully understand all of these plug-ins, I have several plug-ins that I cant even get to work.

Good Luck

diytechblog, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  3. craiger22

craiger22 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If i'm not mistaken (whick I may be) all in one seo utilizes the custom fields option in wordpress.

On your page you may be able to add the meta information you need by adding the custom fields that all in one seo uses.

I belive the fields are:
    title
    description
    keywords
    robots meta?

YOu could find out for sure by seeing if one of your previous posts use custom fields.

I would check but I dont use all in one seo.

craiger22, Oct 12, 2008 IP