1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alternative ways of making money online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mirodenia, Sep 28, 2011.

I read a lot on Digital point about how to make money using Google Adsense and other affiliate programs who are paying for clicks.
    I read about how difficult it is to find a niche with high traffic and low competition. My mind is on fire because I understand reading that are not so much money involved but a lot of effort and years working hard to please the niche.
    There must be other alternative ways to make money online, other than waiting years for this business to grow.
    Unfortunately I didn't find them, I am looking and looking, none.
    What about this? Seems to me is a high confusion website, I really don't understand how it works or if: http://store.exvo.com/teams
    There is a skill for web developers, if somebody interested and smarter than me to find out how this works. Some inactive buttons, no contact info...
    But, except this website, did somebody find out some alternative ways to adsense and family to make money over the internet?
    It seems to me that a lot of people are running for a long way and nothing is sure nor to prevent spending a lot of time in vane.

Mirodenia, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  2. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You could just buy a developed site instead.

sambling, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  3. normajbon

normajbon Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually there are many ways on how to earn money other than adsense or any affiliate programs who are paying for clicks. You can also do blogging on your own. Blogging is all about perseverance, and obsession. To blog quality articles, you must be obsessed with the topic you’re writing about. Don’t worry about making money immediately as it will take months if not years before you can draw enough traffic to monetize your work. If you have the passion for your work, money will follow when you have decent traffic. You can surf the net for more information on how you can earn money in many ways. You don't have to hurry on earning instant money, determination and creative mind is the most important key to be a successful one with regards to online money making.The site youve just mentioned is all about web based services. I dont know why there are still inactive buttons there but i think that site was just under testing mode.

normajbon, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  4. Mirodenia

Mirodenia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your advice. I have a blog of my own, genuine written but still has to do something with Google and Adsense to make money with it. Am I wrong? Maybe if the topic is very hot and interesting and addressed to USA, UK, Canada niche it is possible to earn money more quick.
    Maybe there is somebody here who experienced this?

Mirodenia, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  5. Tisha Davis

Tisha Davis Peon

Best Answers:
    Affiliate program is the best way to make more money as an affiliate because it helps to maintain cash flow and motivation.

Tisha Davis, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  6. kenster

kenster Peon

Best Answers:
    There are countless ways to make money online.

You can provide a service or set up an ecommerce shop..the second one would take some time and the first would be immediate income.

Most money online is made by traffic, so that's where you should start, traffic generation. Learn a traffic source...then you can monetize with CPA, adsense, CPS, anything really.

You can blog, you fill out surveys...lots of money to be made online if you are willing to work your butt off!!!

kenster, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  7. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you.If you can conduct everything right from niche selection to promotion in a correct way then It will obviously help to generate sales and leads and finally help you to make a residual income.

shuvo, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  8. Mirodenia

Mirodenia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I have a blog but it was rejected by Adsense and it seems that I have to make a new one, in english and more targeted on a niche. I have to write down what I know to do well and after to look if the niche is profitable. Maybe what I am good at doesn't bring money. Not every topic is good for making money. This is what I understood from Digital Point forum and from my research. Yes, I want to work hard but I see here people who work hard and they don't earn too much. Maybe they are confused like me now with the niche finding and other.
    Have a nice day.

Mirodenia

Mirodenia, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  9. Icecube_media

Icecube_media Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to earn money online is by selling services or products. You can create your own product or buy a product and sell it for profit. You can also do the same with services, you can learn a skill or sell others skill and earn a profit. For doing all this, you will need to be a good manager and a good marketing guy.

Icecube_media, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  10. stellar40

stellar40 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are ways to make money online but you need to find what works for you and commit to it. Don"t get stuck because of google adsense. The above suggestions from fellow members are good places to start

stellar40, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  11. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depending on how much effort you put in and how intelligent you are, you can be making a decent amount with Adsense in less then a few months. You could quite easily be making $1,000 a month in 12 months or less.

Seqqa, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  12. dailybread2011

dailybread2011 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Adsense is really hard to make a lot of money with. Really hard - and Google keep changing the rules and may just take your adsense away because they don't like the way you look/smell/color of your hair. CPA is okay but you need TRAFFIC. Products are good but you need TRAFFIC. Affiliate is good but you need TRAFFIC.
    Imagine if you got really good at finding TRAFFIC. How much do you think people would pay you for that? And how many people? Heaps!!
    Just a thought mate.
    But I seriously agree with mtmjohn, pick one that works and focus on it.
    I know of a girl who does nothing but write articles for ezine articles because she loves writing. Two a day. Every day for a year. And still going. She is now making around $5,000 a month! Cool as...

dailybread2011, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  13. Albert L.

Albert L. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This sounds pretty interesting man! Will give it ago!

Albert L., Oct 24, 2011 IP
  14. mrahmeduk

mrahmeduk Peon

Best Answers:
    Many fail but if we keep focusing then it can pay off. Just dont give up im sure theres something there for you. Research and apply.

mrahmeduk, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  15. PatrickC

PatrickC Peon

Best Answers:
    I would diversify and see what works best for you. Of course there will be failures and you need a lot of patience but if you are vigilante about tweaking your site for traffic, you can eventually bring in money.

PatrickC, Oct 28, 2011 IP
  16. Gubaru

Gubaru Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with dailybread that Traffic is the key, but you also have to think of what kind of traffic you're getting. You want targeted traffic pertaining to your niche.

Gubaru, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  17. aradea

aradea Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe you can hire for professsional to do it..

aradea, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  18. dailybread2011

dailybread2011 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Listen to Kenster! He knows what he is talking about. Especially the working your butt off, part.:rolleyes:

dailybread2011, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  19. Traffic_Masters

Traffic_Masters Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to master two things and you can make money online doing almost anything!

Time and Traffic

Traffic_Masters, Nov 23, 2011 IP