1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazing Facebook likes / fans! Good for SEO and MUCH MUCH more!! [Quick Delivery]

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by holysony, Dec 11, 2011.

I can sell you 1k REAL and legit facebook likes / fans..

- Delivered in under 48 hrs.
    - Most are USA
    - Cheapest and fastest delivery on the internet.
    - If there is anyway we can not send or provide you with your likes 100% money back will be given.
    - REAL people! Not bots or fakes
    - Screen Shot Proof!!!!!!!

Go to https://www.wepay.com/shop/view/804450

Google or somebody else besides Facebook has no insight into the likes, they only see that there are likes. Facebook however, they have, which is another reason why it could be more dangerous to get likes fast for actual facebook fanpages, because Facebook can shut them down, but they cannot shut down your domain in any way. Again, another reason to focus on likes for your real domain, you control it. I've seen fanpages been shut down, yes. I have never seen a domain rank drop because of getting thousand of facebook likes, 'cause google is not facebook. Otherwise people could abuse it in bad ways, Google just sees it as one ranking criteria. More important are the likes you attract by already having many - people like to like what others like and not to be the first :)

Pm me for questions!

holysony, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd heard selling Likes was against Facebook's TOS. In fact, I think I read it in another thread on this forum. Am I mistaken?

danasurvey, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  3. holysony

holysony Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you are mistaken. I do not go against any of their T.O.S This is safe and honest =]

holysony, Dec 12, 2011 IP