1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Android apps to make money - make money doing nothing with your smart phone

Discussion in 'General Business' started by WiredWebWork.com, Aug 20, 2013.

So I've been a member here for a couple years but havent been active recently since this like system was implemented. Any ways, heres my attempt at a contribution. I did a quick search and didnt see any results for these

I researched ways to make money with a smart phone, and found several apps, three of which I think are worth mentioning. **these apps may or may not only be available in the united states**

The first app, locket, literally pays you one penny every time you open your phone to a new ad. Essentially it replaces your lock screen with ads, for companies like gatorade or adidas. Every time you unlock your phone and there is a new ad showing for that day you get a penny. Right now I guess they have around 25 advertisers, seeing as how I got 24/26/25 cents daily over the last 3 days. They do payouts at 5 $ as well.

Another app I found is Gigwalk. Its map based, but basically you simply look for small jobs near you that can be done using a smart phone. An example would be price checking twn items at walmart with pictures for 6 $, or taking pictures of a scenic landmark near you for a popular website for xx $ etc. Jobs are posted daily.

So the way I look at it is if you use your phone as much as me you earn 25 cents a day... or around 90 usd a year. its growing apparently as they get more advertisers as well.

A third app I found is called get paid to play. Its similar to many incentive based websited out there, simply mobilized. You get anywhere from ten cents to 5 dollars for a task such as downloading an app.

So far between the three apps in the last three days I've made an extra 13.75.... ill take it! feedback appreciated:)

WiredWebWork.com, Aug 20, 2013 IP
    standard.content$ likes this.
  2. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Would you mind pasting links to these apps?
    Are they for Android or iOS?

Helge Sverre, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  3. bluewaveseo

bluewaveseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    always interesting to hear new ideas like this. Do you know of any apps for IOS???

bluewaveseo, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  4. WiredWebWork.com

WiredWebWork.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    these apps are for android, and are available in the play store. I'm fairly certain they're also all available for ios as well.

WiredWebWork.com, Aug 23, 2013 IP