1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Another conspiracy for Anthonycea

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cyclops, Dec 23, 2004.

1. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    How would they go about this:

"The contents of all emails received from any mailing lists of which you are a member, even if they are private mailing lists.
    Even if you don't use a GMail account"

schlottke, Dec 23, 2004 IP
  2. Dreamshop

Dreamshop Peon

Best Answers:

My best friend's roommate is an engineer at Googlet...I've been thinking of plundering him for information. :p

Dreamshop, Dec 23, 2004 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Guess what, we are under attack, do you remember 9/11? Why do YOU think that happend ST? That is supposed to be the reason we are in Iraq now?

Why did not Bush Senior take Saddam out of power in the first Gulf War, can you answer that ST? These are the same goofballs in the Bush Administration that fumbled that war and are doing the same right now with the current war.

How much more do you think the American people are going to take? Vietnam was a disgrace and a failure and so is the Bush Foundation's mismanagement of Iraq. Even Republicans are calling for Rumsfeld to resign and next will be Bush's impeachment if things do not change soon!!!!!

Also, if those in the military over there know there government is corrupt why do folks like you defend them?

It seems we have the same type of folks defending the Bush administration here also ST and you seem to be one of them.

It is time that you realize that our policies and bias are bringing this nation to it's knees and enslaving our people to a life of poverty and war.

Are you going to sacrifice your children for the oil and war machine ST?

What you can not seem to understand is that we can not defeat the nations of the world without destroying the world at the same time.

America has to come to it's senses in a hurry or you will lose everything you hold dear ST. You have to deal justly with other nations or you will die.

America is not a just country in the eyes of the world and this has to change.

anthonycea, Dec 23, 2004 IP
  4. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    "America is not a just country in the eyes of the world and this has to change."

It is not our job to please the rest of the world but do what is best for America first!

Blogmaster, Dec 23, 2004 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Doing right for Americans is doing right by other nations, even God would tell you that.

6. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Quit being a hipocrite, you said you don't believe in God.

7. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Find that quote and I will give you a million dollars :confused:

8. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Find where I say I do believe in God.

I have only said why I believe so many Americans voted for Bush.

Everytime some dipshit comes here saying something ignorant about America, you jump in and protect them.

As an American you should try to understand why people vote what they vote, want what they want and have they needs that they do.

Of course I want to do right by others. But we have always cleaned up after everyone. We cannot make decisions with nations that have trackrecords of messing up throughout history. I have nothing against brits but they believe they were the best, the most powerful and it hurts their pride that they no longer are.

not our problem.

As for you, your theories should be on a talk show or something, you'd get ratings.

To say jews are against the Israeli government because a few pilots are is ludicrous.

Just like saying we hate Bush.

Do you want people to take you serious?
    Come on , AC. Get real.

And btw...I do believe in God.

9. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    God doesn't believe in athiests anyways...............

debunked, Dec 23, 2004 IP
  10. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah SiteTutor, you know more than the pilots that actually fly the F-15's for the Air Force, these are some of the brightest men in the Government over there and they feel guilty working for criminals and murderers.

You really have a distorted view of things and I can tell by your posts that you need to study the issues objectively which by your posts I can see that you never have.

What Debunked speaks of is really not understandable to humans, so maybe he can explain his posts in clear terms one day instead of crazy rambling.