1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Another question about freelance fees (Wordpress)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ethan511, Dec 5, 2011.

Hi,
    I'm wondering about what an industry standard (?) charge would be for building a simple art-themed website with Wordpress.

I am putting together a business service for a small community of artists (parents friends) involving building simple portfolio websites using Wordpress themes. The sites would be 4-5 pages, pretty basic, including one or more galleries for artwork. I would prefer to establish a flat fee, and will not be maintaining them long term.

I gave my mother a quote and of course she balked, I think she wants me to do it for super cheap because they are her friends.

I know it's a pretty broad question, but is there some kind of price range for this? I have an idea of what I would charge, but I am probably missing something. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks for any guidance.

ethan511, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  2. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Suggest just start a thread at BST section and let the service provider give you the quotation

lifeplayer, Dec 6, 2011 IP