1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anthony & Crazy Rob in 2008

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by anthonycea, Mar 16, 2005.

Well folks you knew it was coming, the Presidential race for 2008 has officially opened right here on Digital Point :eek:

My first act as the Presidential Candidate of the "Forum Circuit Party" is asking Crazy Rob to run as my Vice President :eek:

So here we go, with the support of Digital Point members we shall kick off the race against Hillary Clinton (ex-Presidents wife) and Condi Rice (Bush arse kisser) on the Republican side.

We offer sound wisdom versus our opposition and I am asking for your support, we will notify you of the campaign website as soon as we hire a webmaster :eek: :)

anthonycea, Mar 16, 2005 IP
    SEbasic likes this.
  2. wendydettmer

wendydettmer Peon

Best Answers:
    You know that means that eventually you will have to give out your picture :)

wendydettmer, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Not a problem, I am now working on my image, going to go see Wacko Jacko's doctor when the donations come in :eek: :cool:

4. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If that avatar is you, then you are one ugly dog, but that is probably some old musician. Sorry, I don't know your heros, they just all seem to be a bit ugly if you ask me. but then again I am not a girl so I guess I really wouldn't know... LOL

debunked, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    You are a comic Debunked, guess who it is man. :p :eek: :eek:

Attached Files:

6. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't have a clue, but he looks like he is fried out of his mind. Robert plant is your hero so is that who it is???

debunked, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  7. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Robert Plant can play guitar well man, but that is not Robert Plant my man :p :eek: :p

Remember Debunked to Vote for the "forum circuit party" in 2008 and not Condi Rice or Hillary. :)

8. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Anthony, you realize that your past fukups, crimes and relationships are going to reported to the general public- right?

Crazy_Rob, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Crazy Rob, if Nixon can get elected twice we are a shoe in man :eek:

Will you or will you not run in this race :confused: :cool:

I can not hire a webmaster until you accept the VP slot :eek:

10. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Let me think about it for a while.

How do you plan to garner votes from women? Mrs. Clinton and Dr. Rice will most likely get the majority of the fe-male votes.

Crazy_Rob, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  11. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I am using the "Elvis card" for me and the young "Vegas star" look alike for you :eek: ;) :eek:

12. wendydettmer

wendydettmer Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, you guys have my vote :)

13. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Dig that, who would want to vote for Condi Rice or Hillary :eek: :eek: :confused:

14. wendydettmer

wendydettmer Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I can't comment on AC looking like Elvis, but Rob looks like an actor on Judging Amy.

15. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Don't tell him that, he will leave the race for the big money in Hollywood :eek:

He already has a name with star power, give him $20 million a film and we will never see him again :mad: :confused: :cool:

16. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Aren't you jumping the gun? You have to win the DP primary first! I think Fryman is still choosing his running mate.

yfs1, Mar 17, 2005 IP
  17. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    Yeah, and what about policy, guys? What you got lined up for that huh? :p ;)

Lever, Mar 17, 2005 IP
  18. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol stop bursting poor AC's bubble, guys.

You got my vote, Elvis.

MELLA, Mar 17, 2005 IP
  19. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Lever, so far we have 100% support of women and that is critical, if we can get all women to walk in envy against our opponents (an ex Presidents wife, Hillary and a Bush arse kisser = Condi Rice) then we are well on our way to the White House.

Policy, first things first, addressing the oil crisis, we have no need to drill for oil in Alaska, our first policy will be the "Grass and Grass doctrine".

The "Grass and Grass doctrine" will mean that folks will be able to smoke grass and feed it to their horses since all internal combustion engines will be outlawed, thus no need for fuel and no need for smog control.

Policy #2, Hemp:::: Hemp (REfer, MaryJane) will be used for fibers (no need for oil to make plastic) and for food also, grow it in your back yard since it will be legal after Anthony & Crazy Rob are elected.

Policy # 3 After the oil crisis is over Americans will not need to fight for oil any longer and we will have no need for our men and women to die, thus there will be peace in the world, no need to invest in military equipment, we can focus on feeding the people and construction of communities where folks can have everything within walking distance.

These are just a few of the common sense policies that will restore America to greatness, bringing back the glory days of the "Wild Wild West", no American left behind, because no one will be able to go anywhere but will dwell within their own community forever.

Thank you for your support, better days are coming to America and the world.

anthonycea, Mar 17, 2005 IP
  20. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    Sweet :D The combustion engine though... I'm a big fan of the automobile, having two of my own gas guzzlers, and yet they do, between them, less than half what the average punter does over here with their 100 yard journies to the shops etc...

Have an alternative fuel and a clean energy policy and you'll get my vote ;)

And apart from not destroying Alaska and affecting the patterns of migratory herds, what else will you be doing to protect wildlife, uncle Anthony?

Lever, Mar 17, 2005 IP