1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anthony Quiting Digital Point at midnight tonight!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by anthonycea, Apr 1, 2005.

1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Uh oh, the term "republican propaganda" has entered the equation. That's like the late Johnny Cocharan pulling the race card with a white defendant and an all white jury.

Why, why, why?

Answer, answer, answer.

New why, why, why. Never satisfied, always looking for a final "gotcha."

Examples of software companies that outsource their coding to India? Not their telephone support, but their coding. Examples of our largest companies, such as Microsoft, Macromedia, Intuit, etc.

Have you regged those domains I suggested? Just thinking outloud here, but you could probably put some great articles on those sites with your experience :)

GTech, Apr 1, 2005 IP
  2. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    let me tell you something, Anthony. Wealth brings enemies. When you move up in the world, you lose friends but you also gain new ones. I know people who grew up in trailers and worked their ways up to being extremely successful.
    Everyone has a chance in our nation - I truly believe it. I also know people who used to talk like you and then a few years later started becoming successful. And guess what, they turned into bigger assholes than the people they used to complain about.

You cannot idealize human nature and say what people should be like. People have been the same for thousands of years. Only asshole democratic politicians are trying the " you are victims and we are on your side " BS while they are becoming rich of their charades. That is where the real corruption lies, lying to people and promising something that is not possible. The whole world is moving towards the American way, like it or not, it is reality. The only thing we can do is make the best out of our own lives.
    Sorry to rant but that whole liberal talk pisses me off, I have lived in San Francisco for 2 years and couldn't take it anymore ... you are giving me flashbacks :eek:

Blogmaster, Apr 1, 2005 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    All I said ALL of the leaders in the software industry use coding companies in India to produce products and web applications, if you don't know that go do a search using the keywords.

Software coding outsourcing

Then come back and talk. :p

PS: ST, your Republican leaders are selling you out and don't care what happens to you or this country, it is time that you wake up and find out that they are nothing but Nixon Boy's that are following in his criminal path, he is the one who started the "so-called Oil crisis" that never was.

PSS: Wealth, what wealth, read the article I linked to and quoted where Warren Buffet makes a statement about the future of America, do you even know who Warren Buffet is SiteTutor? You have eyes read the article, we are in debt up to our asses because of your hero Bush Senior....

anthonycea, Apr 1, 2005 IP
  4. Solicitors Mortgages

Solicitors Mortgages Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what happened to this thread?

i thought you were leaving? Close the door behind you on the way out!

LOL..~just kidding~
    good to see you for another day ;)

Solicitors Mortgages, Apr 1, 2005 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    It is only 8:00 PM here GEM :eek:

6. GTech

Best Answers:
    I figured you would take the lazy road out of the discussion. Why put in any effort when you can get things for free?

So you don't have specifics, you just suggest that our largest software companies outsorce their coding to India, and offer for someone to search on it?

A predefined search on any search engine does not offer evidence of anything. If it were, I could offer to do a search on the keywords: Anthony is a bum : and come up with some pretty convincing results :p

GTech, Apr 1, 2005 IP
  7. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Why should I help you GTech :confused:

I can hit you on the head with facts and you still do not believe the truth, so why would I make a further effort to educate you :confused:

You get enough from me just reading my posts, why should I go out of my way to help you :confused:

8. GTech

Best Answers:
    You misinterpet my call to back up a rediculous claim with seeking assistance.

I'd prefer you just back up the claim. I prefer reality, and my reality does not consist of "just because Anthony said so."

Maybe just one fact? Pretty please :D

GTech, Apr 1, 2005 IP
  9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Go find it yourself GTech, you know I could link hundreds of articles in 10 seconds, but why should I :confused:

If you have not read this information before you have not been in the industry very long :cool:

10. Solicitors Mortgages

Solicitors Mortgages Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that was un-necessary.....

perfectly true of course... but un-necessary :D ;) ;)

Solicitors Mortgages, Apr 1, 2005 IP
  11. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    No I'm a GEM, GTech and ST are the bums :p :eek: :p

12. GTech

Best Answers:
    OK, so you can't back it up. I didn't think you could, but I was trying to give you the opportunity to stand behind something you said. I know you typically don't do it, no idea why I thought this time would be any different.

Not even one company? Come on, you can dig out one major software company. After all, your comment eluded to all.

If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

Come on Anthony, sing along...

Gloom, despair, and agony on me!

GTech, Apr 1, 2005 IP
  13. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Search these keywords.

Microsoft outsources India

Google outsources India

IBM outsources India

India software outsourcing

Then come back, you will find the same things I find.

14. noppid

noppid gunnin' for the quota

Best Answers:
    dank you beddy much.

noppid, Apr 1, 2005 IP
  15. GTech

Best Answers:
    No, I don't find that "Our major software companies are outsourcing their coding."

Not even in the least bit. There is outsourcing, no doubt. Clinton realized the benefit of outsourcing as well. Does he get a pass? How about the Heinz ketchup factories overseas, do they get a pass? Outsourcing isn't a bad thing, and it's not something new to this administration.

Our software companies outsource where it makes sense to do so and most of that is telephone support. Low paying jobs that are hard to fill here in the U.S.

But I'll give you this...I've had the pleasure of working with many people from India here in the U.S. They are smart, intelligent and have a work ethic to be admired.

The truth is, a programmer can get a job here at any major software company. Why? Because there are plenty of those jobs available. For those willing to actually work.

GTech, Apr 1, 2005 IP
  16. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    General Electric, the most valuable company in the world would not agree with you GTech :eek:

http://www.nwfusion.com/news/2004/0630geoutso.html

You made me do it, remember that old song GTech, goes like this...

"You made me love you, I didn't want to do it, I didn't want to do it, you made me looooove yooooou..... :p :p

17. GTech

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but no. GE is not a major software company. In fact, they are not a software company at all.

You must have missed:

What, no outrage that Clinton allowed outsourcing? Just a wee little bit of outrage?

GTech, Apr 1, 2005 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    GTech, I am going to tell you once, here it is, ready.....I have told you this before :eek:

The loss of manufacturing jobs which create great value and wealth and the trade deficit that has resulted from this trend has destroyed this nation.

Your Republican hero's know this and are stealing as much money as fast as they can on oil while they can so they can invest the money offshore to make Trillions.

One day you will quit being a follower and actually understand what is going on when you listen to me and believe facts :cool:

19. joshril

joshril Guest

Best Answers:
    I thought you said you were leaving the forum... LOL

joshril, Apr 1, 2005 IP
  20. GTech

Best Answers:
    I keep hoping you'll show a source where republicans are stealing oil. I'd love to see it. Actually, I'm depressed that I'm not getting my share of those oil profits. But then, I'm not part of the United Nations, so it would make sense that I'm not getting any oil money.

I'll sum it up with this then:

http://earthlink.com.com/Report+Offshore+IT+outsourcing+helps+economy/2100-1022_3-5181612.html

Again, Clinton understood the benefits of outsourcing. I'm sure you wouldn't call him a republican, would you? Or (and I ask for the third time) does he get a pass?

If Shipping software and IT services work abroad leads to higher real wages for U.S. workers through lower inflation and higher productivity, then what you are saying is that you don't want America to progress and you don't workers to make more money. That wouldn't surprise me.

GTech, Apr 1, 2005 IP