1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any DreamWeaver Experts

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Las Vegas Homes, Mar 24, 2005.

There any Dreamweaver experts here that can PM so I can talk with them about DW. I am such a noob with DW but need some advise. Please Helpppp...I have no hair left.... :eek:

Las Vegas Homes, Mar 24, 2005 IP
  2. Fishing Forum

Fishing Forum Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why not just post your questions as I and many other people use DW everyday so many eyes make light work

Plus by posting others will be helped

Fishing Forum, Mar 24, 2005 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I would tell you to go to your local tech school or college and sign up for a night course and you will meet local folks to network with that are trying to learn the same thing and local experts also.

Macromedia does do seminars also that you can attend when they come to your city so you can meet with experts that use the software.

anthonycea, Mar 24, 2005 IP
  4. Las Vegas Homes

Las Vegas Homes Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks you two for helping. I just ended up pulling the rest of my hair out, but I got it done. It was a lesson by trial and error. I dont feel to bad though I broke my cherry. I got my first site designed with Dreamweaver.

Las Vegas Homes, Mar 25, 2005 IP
  5. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    Hey LVH, just post it next time. I've posted noob stuff about php and asp :)

I'm no expert but I've used DW for about 5 years and, yeah, it scared me when I fist saw it - don't know what I'd do without it now, it's such a handy tool.

Lever, Mar 25, 2005 IP
  6. Las Vegas Homes

Las Vegas Homes Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks Lever, it is just a matter of trial and error. I am trying to design my own real estate sites now and I can say that knowing nothing about design and then taking this on was very tough. It gives me more respect for those others that I have had design some of my other real estate sites.

Las Vegas Homes, Mar 25, 2005 IP