1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any experts in Social Networks for online business

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by topexnews, Oct 21, 2013.

Hello,
    We are Online furniture store, which has facebook page, twitter, pintrest and similar places, we just do not getting the "REAL" results from Being on all those social places.

Is anyone here an export, i see some businesses, just exploding, has over 100k fans on facebook, just by selling 3 item ( shaving razors ) in this example, i just don't get it. how people getting so popular on those social places.

any constructive replies or PM me.

thanks

topexnews, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  2. TwitterWizard

TwitterWizard Peon

Best Answers:
    Social media is great... for some businesses.
    Why would an everyday consumer want to connect with your online furniture store, what value are you going to add to their social media experience? It is not enough just to 'Be' on these sites, you need to give people a reason to connect and engage with you.

TwitterWizard, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  3. billybatz9

billybatz9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most people who have 100k fans usually spend thousands of dollars in advertising (i know from experience). But also advertising the right way. Also, 0.01 facebook clicks work as well. Its a secret though that only a few have mastered. Most people just make the fb pages so they can get emails to sell stuff to those people later on. It also helps make a backlink for your site. Some people make the page and forget it, just so they can have a backlink to their site

billybatz9, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  4. topexnews

topexnews Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for reply, we actually, trying to build clientele and benefit via facebook, but not so much benefit even we have 7K real customers who like us. just 700 talking about us, so, its just very little amount, any suggestions of making more out of facebook, backlinks are nofollow, so, not much benefit anyway.
    thanks

topexnews, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  5. MichaelDamen3

MichaelDamen3 Peon

Best Answers:
    as another user has already said, try to use pictures of your products on pintrest (take amazing pictures) and you will start to see a bit of free traffic coming to your website from people who are intrested in that particular piece of furniture.

your following needs to be targeted, use sites that allow you to expand your social network but also choose what type of followers follow/like you.

sites like Keeko and Twiends are great for this.

Twiends.com
    Pros - bulk twitter followers
    cons - high unfollow rate, low quality

Keeko.com
    pros - low unfollow rate, high quality
    cons - you get less followers than if you were using Twiends

There are many social media tools like these 2 that can help you build a targeted network and help your online business really see results from social media.

hope this helped

MichaelDamen3, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  6. Umer Hafeez

Umer Hafeez Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have big pages on facebook, like 250k+ fans and working as a social media manager for e-comemrce businesses...join me on skype "bloggerumer" I hope I may be of any help for you in growing your business...

Umer Hafeez, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  7. Jaypee77171

Jaypee77171 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Pinterest would work very good.. But the Key to get successfull and growing facebook page is too keep posting comment asking people to interact which mean to like share or comment the picture obviously the more shares you get the more new clients will come.. You have to keep them busy.. Also to come back to pinterest I have over 150+ pinterest boards in all area including home design etc which i think would suit your need and thousand of people pinning and repining in them so shout me out if interested you can profit from this traffic..

Jaypee77171, Nov 24, 2013 IP